Came home to all her stuff gone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by I Wayne, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I honestly don't know how to feel. Maybe it's for the better? I do think of our past memories throughout these past two years. Shit is crazy...:/

2. Such is life. Not everything can remain forever.

3. This is true, although theres too many stances you can take upon my situation. I can make myself feel good or bad about this. The good direction may resort myself in denial further down the road.

4. She's fucking someone else.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vV_L7OQtU0]Owner Of a Lonely Heart - Yes (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

5. Yeeeupp...

6. Fuck women it gets easier when aren't a slave to ur genes

7. that sucks bro
    gotta light a bowl and move on
    besides fuck her
    if she's just gonna bail on you when you're not looking
    better to have it done and done
    than to find that shit out much later
    sorry to hear about it though
    hope you land a fine piece of ass to help forget

8. ^^this.

i'm sorry though, thats got to completely suck

9. Thank you to the blades who posted positive responses. Relationships get whack after a while!

10. at least you guys didnt have a kid or got married together, in a way this is a blessing in disguise bro. youll get better in time, start moving forward and get strong. turn yourself into someone amazing, be the best you can be and make her rue the day she walked out without saying anything.

youll probably hear from her in the future, be ready for it and kill her with kindness. you arent alone, stay strong bro!

11. Definitely not fucking someone else, I know for a fact, but...she accused me of that in the end. Although her and I both have done many wrongs in the past. Oh, and I think she's on craigslist now with DTF postings. LOL!
    She texted me once, but I never answered. I feel bad about it for 10-20 minutes every few hours, although I should be good. Thanks for the support!

12. Try not to lose sleep/appetite over it. The girl I thought loved me seriously fucked me over. I learned she was fucking different dudes during the period she "loved me." I'm still feeling really shitty about it.

13. Link.

:p

14. dude.. she got kidnapped and they took all her shit.. GO FIND HER!

15. She was too good for you, bro.

16. Change your locks though or you may come home to find all YOUR stuff gone

17. I'm intrested in a backround story op

18. It sucks, I know the feeling. Still working through my shit after that 6 year train wreck of a "so-called" relationship.. Started breaking up a year and a half ago, only completely finished 6 months ago.

But fuck bro, I know it doesn't feel like it, but the worlds your oyster now. You can do whatever you want whenever you want. Fuck women. Both literally and figuratively. Try not to focus on getting a girl and just have fun. I somehow forgot how to do that somewhere in the mess.

Blah.. I'm rambling. Need sleep.

Kinda xurious about the background too though

Stand tough bro!

Peace