Came home from work opened the tent and BAAAM...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slammer, Aug 25, 2017.

1. (First grow) i come home open the tent and BAM a sea of yellow leaves and some of the sugar leaves are turning brown/purplei(ish) on tips. Need some advice, what's goin on? Is this hurtin the quality? Or is it normal? Any advice.

I flushed her two days ago. She's on day 68 [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. How long has she been flowering? Also, what is your watering and feeding schedule?

3. looks great.. should be done very soon

• Like Like x 1
  4. She's an Auto (Chem City Blue) So 5 weeks.

5. Lookin good bro, you want yellowing this late in flower, she is almost ready.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Too early for that much yellowing

7. yep ...just go with it at this point. Did you use a flush additive or just h20?

8. if it were me I would give a watering with kelp extract, and let her go as far as you can them harvest. Its not that bad though so don't get too bummed out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Appreciate it man, yea I just used PHed H2o. I think she's done pretty good so far and this happened kinda fast so it shook me up a little bit. Lol

10. ph'ed to what?
    let it go....... and make concentrate out of it.......cook with it ...it still has use. She looked beautiful ...be proud of that

• Like Like x 1
  11. What medium are you growing in? Is it full hydro? You will notice a dramatic change in the plant once you cut off all nutrients if it's a hydro plant. A soil plant can skate by for a while with what's left in the medium but a hydro plant will go deficient right away. I flush my DWC plants two days and my promix plants 4. They always yellow and purple up at the end. No worries.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 MajorToker, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    Its called senescence bro. The plant is consuming itself. Just like plants leaves turn yellow in the fall so does a cannabis plant however cannabis is an annual. This ensures the seeds are in the ground at a decent depth before it gets too cold.

You can slow the process with fulvic acid and really stretch them out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yo do know that it they have been flowering for almost 10 weeks, most strains dont even flower that long period. So when are they supposed to yellow? Week 13? 14? Next year?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Growing in soil.

15. I've kept it 6.0 the whole grow.

16. No offense, but if you'd read more carefully, you'd see that they've been flowering for 5 weeks, and I wouldn't have to waste my time responding to you.

17. It could be root bound. That will cause yellow leaf litterally overnight. It will also cause every defficency under the sun.

18. Looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Actually you state it is day 68, which translates to week 9.7. He did not know that you meant day 68 from seed or clone. So actually, you should be more clear in your original post.

20. I wasn't the OP! Geeezus, another person who doesn't read. I was the one that asked the question about flowering duration to get clarification. I didn't make bad assumptions.

• Like Like x 3