Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling Your Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TECH N9NE, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hey guys, i was wondering how long do you guys wait before you call your dealer again after being re directed to the mailbox due to him not picking up? i really don't wanna piss off my dealer but its fucking annoying :( and i don't know anyone else

2. anywhere from 10-30 minutes

in a way this is there job so they will want to get your business but sometimes they just miss it

if you call him back in 10 minutes, then give him another 30 after or try to find somebody else

depending on your town there should not be a shortage unless your looking for extreme dank

if you find somebody else and he calls you back later asking what it was about he should understand that he didnt answer so you found somebody else. no biggy:smoke:

3. Depends on your relationship with him. My dealer is a good buddy of mine so he wouldnt get upset if I called again. Dont call again, wait for him to call you back or what I would do is send a text message saying, "Hey call me when you get this" or somthing along those lines just incase he didnt see the missed call.

4. #4 TECH N9NE, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Thanks for the quick reply guys... think ima give it another 15 mins if he don't answer then ill just try tomorrow :)

Edit: +Rep For everyone, thank you guys espescially pearl75 im bout ta blow his fone line up haha

5. I don't have that problem anymore, thank goodness. The guy I score from now always answers my calls no matter where he is, or what he's doing. The people I used to get from made everything a damn hassle, and wouldn't return calls for hours, or even days. Used to piss me off so bad. So I know how frustrating it is when your connect doesn't answer the phone.

You want my advice? If it is something that only happens occasionally, I would call once or twice, leave a message, then wait. If your connection persistently ignores your calls, or doesn't pick up, I would blow his phone up every 5 minutes just to piss him off too. Look at it this way. They sell drugs to make money. Like any other job, one either does it well, or they suck at it. If they do their job well, they shouldn't be hassled much. If they suck at their job, they deserve to be annoyed. It comes with the territory, as for as I'm concerned.

6. Wait said 10 to 30 minutes or send him a text like one person up here said ^. If he still doesn't answer, take yer business elsewhere.

God, I cannot wait til I can grow my own so I don't have to put up with bullshit like this. Y'all can come over too.

:smoke:

7. Nice man I'm in SoCal too lets blaze :smoke: