Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling your dealer during the day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Yea looks like a good deal. Kinda looks like it could weigh about a G. Here in florida I get G's of some dank for 15 all day.

2. im not sure what grit weed is but it sounds bad. anyway i highly doubt it, its just all the kief thats collected in the baggy. this guy puts his weed in ripped up grocery bags, so when i get home i put it in this baggy, its probably caked with kief. :p

3. Grit weed is MJ with minute glass particles on it to give it the apperance of dank. Glass particles in your lungs = very bad.

4. yeah that sounds bad! anyway its the baggie that has all those particles, its just kief.

5. #25 gotdachronic, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    what is grit weed? nvm my high ass shoulda read the last post my bad

6. That looks like the bud I got this morning, are in South East England by chance.

7. #27 thezool, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    nah im not.

8. me and my plug always change our hours of schemes... today i woke up around 9 and picked up, best time because police arent really out... sometimes night too, just depends if ur dealer is a lazy asswipe or a friend

9. looks like some frosty bud. that's what i'd get for about a tenner and i'm from the north of england. some good stuff man.

10. nice :smoking: cheers

11. yeah i'm from london too, that's an alright deal, bit shitty waiting in the rain though haha

12. Definetly looks like grit weed man, i would check that shit asap

[​IMG]

13. call that guy anytime! if he is a real hustler, he's gonna want all of his. can't sleep on money., the game don't wait. unless you can't get it from anyone else...then maybe you'll wait. haha.

14. as i already said that grit looking stuff isnt on the buds, its inside the baggie. its just a bit of kief built up over time as ive reused that baggie on numerous occasions.