calling upon all experts here!! my plant is very sick.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420ripjeebs, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I just replanted her today but this problem had been going on for a few days now n it got worse. The first set of serraded leaves became white and dried out around the edges and tips. It's under a 400w hps about 28 inches away. Used foxfarm big bloom two times so far when I watered using it every other watering. It's 2 weeks old.

ForumRunner_20120318_153415.png

2. Cmon there has to be someone!:(

3. thats your problem. you just gave nutrients for a big flowering plant to a tiny little seedling. twice.

you can try flushing out the soil as much as you can, than giving it nothing but water for awhile.

best of luck

-OSUB

4. Hey there.

This sounds like a SERIOUS case of nute burn. There is no need to use FoxFarm this early. You start using that stuff 3 to 4 weeks into growth.

I would reccommend an IMMEDIATE flush. 3x the container size of water. Run it through. Leave it for a few days to dry and pray. This may be the end of this seedling though. . .

5. I was following the foxfarm feeding chart and only used it at 1/4 strength though.

6. I think its too tiny to revive, over nuted big time for a seedling.

7. dude, you used bloom nutrients for a plant that didnt really need any nutrients at all for it's stage of life. bloom nutrients and veg nutrients have totally different NPK values.

-OSUB

8. Damn:( well its my first plant and I learned my lesson I'm just gonna flush it like u guys said and pray for the best. Thank u for the help.

9. [quote name='"OSUB"']
    dude, you used bloom nutrients for a plant that didnt really need any nutrients at all for it's stage of life. bloom nutrients and veg nutrients have totally different NPK values.

-OSUB[/quote]

I was following the fox farm feeding chart and it said to use the big bloom and used it at 1/4 strength. But now I know:/ thanks for the help

10. hmmmm.....damn. well, if you would like to stick with the fox farm nutrient line-up, im sure you can find a good schedule to go on somewhere around grasscity. if not, you can always go up to the grow store you purchased the products from & ask them to help you out. i never trust nutrient companies.....thats why i grow 100% organic (and probably 50% sustainable) :smoking:

-OSUB

11. I got the nutrients from a friend who followed the chart n he said it worked wonders. But I'm just gonna pray now n.hope she will pull through.