Calling MASS kids.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tarantaya, May 17, 2006.

1. In Allston and looking for something descent. My guy has gone to only carrying dirt for the profit margin (see what happens when the college kids roll back into town :))
    anyways, nice to see all you mass folks around.

2. reppin. middlesex county.

3. I've actually been able to score some headies recently, but usually its mid-to-high quality beaster.

4. Yo roxbury is crazy right now u say ur from rozzi thats wass up. im over where blue hill av. and dudley st come together u ever in the hood we should blaze. hell yeah but im at a diff spot right now.

Zoomerror thats wass up man down near the park is a great spot to be theres always someshit goin on down there.

And to all of you paying Outragious prices for ounces u should come to the city i pay 250 tops for haze, kb, and exotic type shit. ppl bump up the prices when it gets out to the sticks where u guys are. Cut the middle men.

5. whoops missed this thread....

im from the springfield area... PM me if ppl in the area wanna chill and hit a few sometime....

6. yo dude give me some contact info so we can talk, aim, email whatever.

7. Just moved to eastern MA. Always looking for smoking buddies, all mine in the area went to back school, PM me if you wanna chill.

8. Reppin dat South shore here too PM if u tryna burn it down

9. Im from the land down under.

10. Foxboro reppin. PM me if you wanna burn

11. Middleboro on Friday

12. I hope the OP isn't still in need of friends... 6... years... later... :rolleyes:

13. Haha nice you from here or...?
    I'm from Middleboro

14. I live in Wareham and this place has good weed then some fake fire here and there

15. [quote name='"Karix"']

Haha nice you from here or...?
    I'm from Middleboro[/quote]

No I'm moving by myself from Houston

16. Lol rep tryhard chill out man

17. #77 Mel01, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    Just moved to the North Shore and lookin for chill people in the Lynn area. Anyone around?
    Cheers!

18. noo hookups piggyyyy!!!! OIINKKK OIINKKKK!!

19. yessss Boston

20. Op, do you at least have some candy?