Calling MASS kids.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tarantaya, May 17, 2006.

1. thats cool i live like 5 min from Umass dartmouth

2. haha, I thought this was gonna be about a "March for Legalization" or something

the title "CALLING MASS KIDS!"... I took that to mean "CALLING ALL STONERS (for a legalization march or w/e)!"

3. ya where that guy killed his baby and wife, also the town where boston marathon starts but not as many people know about that.

4. im from MA, down in the metrowest

5. haha nice man, your only about 5-10 minutes from me.

6. Whats up?, Im from Westborough. What sorta weed do other people from MA smoke? I usually smoke good kb and sometimes some nice dank or one hit shit and rarely mids.

Later

7. Nice to know we have so many people in Mass. I'll be moving there in 18 days. YAY!

8. the berkshires :-\

westside

9. Brockton here i live like 30-45 minutes south of boston =P

10. pittsfield!

you?

11. Im in Upton, right next to westboro. Smoke the exact same as you described.

12. Blaze_it_up Maybe we should meet up sometime?

13. Yeah dude, Im goin down to dartmouth sept 3rd.

14. cape cod!

15. I live like 20-30 minutes outside of boston.

Around here we never get mids..the worst bud we get is some outdoor when no one has indoor. The outdoor isn't really that great, but it's still gets you fucked and has red hair all over it. Great for rolling blunts to, which is what I did all last night :smoking:

16. PM me anyone, i know those lbs...

17. I live in lanesboro, but my address is pittsfield, thats crazy!!!:smoking:

18. Pioneer Valley represent. Nothing like 5 colleges all within 15 minutes of eachother. It's a drug dealers paradise with all those rich kids wanting to throw their money awy.

19. ill be at umass this fall

20. Roxbury In The Building. Boss-town, boston holdin it down for the innercity. N E one from my hood.