calling girls bitches, hoes, etc...

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Time for some upgraded forum rules, every time you use an offensive word you will go to hell. Problem solved.

2. respect females, give a bitch a hug!

3. Same, Ill be hanging out with my friends.. male or female and if they do something retarded ill call them a "bitch." or a "stupid ho"

I dont see whats wrong with it.. people here are extremely sensitive.

I respect women, and would never hit a woman, but I dont have a problem with calling a bitch a bitch and a ho a ho.. thats just life.

my 2 cents.

4. ok for the last time!!! i think we all know the point im trying to make. generalizations. clearly in a group of friends jokingly calling someone of either sex a bitch or somthing is just that a playful joke and everyone knows it. same for calling someone what they are being in a serious situation. im takling about shit like i know ive seen im posts b4 saying "man dont chase bitches, let the hoes chase you" that kind of shit is degrading and wrong. understand now?

5. Weather anyone thinks its ok or not, its not allowed here. I dont know about you guys, but who the hell likes a sausage fest.

Plain and simple... ALOT of girls DO feel disrespected when they see that, we do get complaints, and thats my beef with this.. i want every member to feel comfortable, and not singled out, or made to feel like shit.

Only concert, thats it.