CALLING experts!! QUESTION!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mixedup86, May 28, 2007.

1. If you put a hermie plant that is already in week 6 of flowering in a room with 3 plants all females just starting to show their sex with like 5 -10 pistols each will htey get pollunated??

That is kinda what i have to do becuz i dont have any more lights. i just put it with my other babies that are growing so that it can get better light during the dark cycle.

is this is nott good let me know or if its fyne.

all help is welcome

2. yes it will pollenate them, treat a hermie like a male, plain and simple, unless u want seeds...

3. bump for more opinions

4. i dont really see why youre looking for expert advice. i am nothing close to an expert, but a hermi will pollinate your other girls, get her out.

5. Seems to me you want an option that doesn't involve chopping them, the sad fact is that unless you want seeds, chopping her is the only safe thing to do. But if you insist on keeping her then you can attempt to pick all the male parts off of it. You'll need to check every day for balls and banannas.

6. SO this would be tru even if the plants were still in the vegatation stage????????