Calling all who have toked in Alaska!

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ThatHighGuy51, Oct 10, 2018.

1. D0A20F73-7707-4C32-BF89-8D7766DD3F1C.jpeg DB6B15F2-259A-4977-A44B-BA0CCB9F5F29.jpeg DAC801AD-2367-4F54-A64F-F57677FC1424.jpeg Over the summer I was able to finally make a trip to Alaska. My girlfriends parents live there and I was going to meet them. After deciding to make the trip I found out pot is legal there(for use in your own home/property). You know where this story goes. Anyways, there was a lot of places visited while on edibles or a great herb of choice. I know I’m going back. Anybody have any recommendations for stuff to do while stoned near Palmer, let me know! Also feel free to share any smoking stories in cool places. Alaska is by far the best for me.

Attached Files:

2. The scenery is beautiful!!! :smoke:

3. Loving the outdoors like I do, I was amazed by the scenery. Everywhere looked like a postcard. Because I went in the summer, it was light 24/7 just getting almost dusk around midnight and then starting to get lighter. Made for lots of awesome views.

4. good luck. mate. I would go there if the money is not the case. :smoke:

5. If you can get your hands on a car. Go toke and hike up Mt. Healy! It's only 4hrs up and beatiful and fun smoke and hike spot!