Calling all virgins!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hhbhagat1417, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I still have my V-Card. Anyone else? And did anyone have (or had) a girlfriend/boyfriend but refused sex just for keeping it? Of course, there are other things people can do and still be celibate. I have never had a significant other, so I can't speak for those who do, so speak up!

2. no i dont have it, but i did give it to my wife when we got married ;)

3. That is really romantic. It's kind of old-school, but some girls are flattered by it. Would anyone here like to marry a virgin? I read up somewhere about how it doesn't matter if your s/o is a virgin when you get married, and all that matters is the here and now and it's not practical to be picky.

It's just ridiculous on how there is a double standard on men being sluts versus women.

4. Me and my forever love exchanged them. She said it made me 10X hotter that we both were and the fact that I was saving it, (unlike most guys but I still got blowjobs and shit)

I just.. didn't really want or enjoy sex without meaning or love, it's something special and even more when you give that one person your all. Sex is a lot better when you're madly in love.

5. I completely agree with the above post, i had the chance a few times with my latest girl but i didn't want to give it because that would be a huge emotional trap for me with her, im a sensitive guy and we banged then broke up, id be worse off than i am already : /...but it's w/e

6. Am I the only one who hasn't lost of it because of saving it but rather being a little bitch? LOL

7. fuck that.
    sex is just sex man, you dont have to give it a deep meaning. im not trying to sound like a player or anything, since im not one and not a lier either. but i do enjoy casual sex. celibate is just crazy.

8. [quote name='"waysouth"']fuck that.
    sex is just sex man, you dont have to give it a deep meaning. im not trying to sound like a player or anything, since im not one and not a lier either. but i do enjoy casual sex. celibate is just crazy.[/quote]

Before you lost your virginity, you most likely thought like they did too. I did. But after you lose it you realize its just ... Well, sex. You can make it more spiritual and shit but it's just a physical act. Although I have to say having sex with someone with meaning to you is much better.

9. ive always wanted to have casual sex, i used to be a dreamer about the perfect girl and getting married and shit...but when it comes down to sex, i wanted to fuck everything over 100pounds and 2 arms and legs.

10. i agree were here for a good time not a long time

11. Yup....celibate is just crazy

12. does that include overweight children?

13. :devious:

14. well it's not just sex at all or just a physical act. there are tons of emotions and hormones and all kinds of other stuff going on between sex with a girl for a guy. you're trying to act like mr tuff guy by saying it's just sex. plus the guy who kinda said he agreed with you ended his paragraph with "i gotta admit it's much better with someone you really care about"

15. Just turned 19.

Never been kissed or felt boobies

feels like it's too late

16. Me too bro, me too. except im already 19.

17. im taking the both of you out pussy hunting.
    pack your shit and come to england.

18. go to amsterdam lads, problem solved for €50

19. Same boat. Turning 20 soon though. We should all meet up and go on a quest. This tragedy shall not go on any longer.