calling all stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by blinky, Nov 13, 2004.

1. I need some advice from my fellow stoners. Weed seems to be doing shit to my memory so, let me know if there is some way to minimize that. Whether it be a certain kind of weed, certain way to do it, ect.......

2. Weed does that. I'd say vitamins, and herbals, and maybe even those cognitive enhancement products. Vitamans and herbals are defintely the cheaper of the solutions. You won't really notice much on vitamins, but your body needs nutrients, and I'm sure that has to help somehow with memory recollection. I naturally have a vivid memory, so sorry if I'm not much help. It'll take me a few days and yep I can recall. Usually it's not that I don't remember, it's that I don't care, or failed to pay attention.

3. also make sure you know what your smoking .. if you have weed thats cut with shit like foliage (like ivy and stuff .. it really bollocks you) or if it has meths or something in it

the best option is to grow your own or buy off someone you trust and that YOU KNOW THAT THEY GROW THEMSELFS .. best advice if you wanna good brain :)

4. stml is common for smokers, so there's only one thing to avoid it...stop smoking

Thc blocks receptors..they clean up after some time if you stop smoking

5. Moderation is key.