Calling All Stoner Girls~

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGaddess, Oct 31, 2012.

1. I’m working on a project and was hoping I could get a little help? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Please answer the following questions:

• How old are you?

• Where do you live?

• What age did you start smoking?

• How long have you been smoking?

• Do you find it easy to be a Stoner Girl online?

• Do you find the online community wont take you seriously if you are a girl?

• Have you ever been called out or called an attention whore on the internet because you are a Stoner Girl?

• Do you find the online Stoner Girl community hard to find?

• If there was a website geared towards Stoner Girls, would you visit it?

• If there was a forum (like Reddit/4chan/420chan/Grasscity) geared towards Stoner Girls, would you join it?

• If there was a magazine (like HighTimes & Skunk) geared towards Stoner Girls, would you read it?

• If there was a podcast run by Stoner Girls, for Stoner Girls, that covered many topics (like Strain reviews, product reviews, music, gaming, stone culture etc.) would you listen to it?

• If there was a Youtube channel run by Stoner Girls, for Stoner Girls, that covered many topics (see pervious question), would you watch?

Please answer seriously! I really appreciate the help~

2. repealed

.... im, high as balls      

3. Please answer the following questions:
    How old are you?

Where do you live?
    San Diego

What age did you start smoking?

How long have you been smoking?
    4 years

Do you find it easy to be a Stoner Girl online?
    As easy as being a regular girl

Do you find the online community wont take you seriously if you are a girl?
    Sometimes individuals don't until they get to know me.

Have you ever been called out or called an attention whore on the internet because you are a Stoner Girl?
    Haha. Yes.

Do you find the online Stoner Girl community hard to find?
    Not if you know where to look

If there was a website geared towards Stoner Girls, would you visit it?
    Sure

If there was a forum (like Reddit/4chan/420chan/Grasscity) geared towards Stoner Girls, would you join it?
    Yes

If there was a magazine (like HighTimes & Skunk) geared towards Stoner Girls, would you read it?
    Yes

If there was a podcast run by Stoner Girls, for Stoner Girls, that covered many topics (like Strain reviews, product reviews, music, gaming, stone culture etc.) would you listen to it?
    Not really into pod casts

If there was a Youtube channel run by Stoner Girls, for Stoner Girls, that covered many topics (see pervious question), would you watch?
    Yes

4. inb4 stoner girl website