Calling All Pollen Chuckers

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by needsomebeans, Jul 9, 2017.

1. GDP x C99
    IMG_0293.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. I started beans a poppin. Soon after the the flower room is done with harvest I'll start some limted breeding.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  3. looking good there with a wide variety of types, should be some nice outcomes crossing those between each other!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Second generation IBL pictured in September 2017. Genetics - Nineteen nineties Canadian (B.C.) seed bank. Durban Poison X Northern Lights#5 / Early Pearl hybrid. Subsequent 2018 off spring posted in outdoor growing section 2018 Retrospective thread.

A black bear killed and cached a deer in the tall plants seen just beyond the plant. Didn't impact my activities.

F2dtb.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. these IHG Timeless Montage x GDP x C99 are coming along well, most of the IHG pollen chucks are great, all were feminized females that were pollinated
    IMG_1828.JPG IMG_1831.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. #46 greenbeans420, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    that would be a blast from the past with those strains! great that bear didnt feel like some herb for an after dinner mint!

• Like Like x 1
  7. #47 Deleted member 1038212, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  8. familiar thread lol:) mob boss (chemdog D x tang tang) dusted with owsleys kush (deadhead/tahoe) male
    MOBBOSSPLN3JCE.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. This was a blueberry male x purple Kush female. It was the one and only time I tried breeding. I have a chemdawg mother that I plan on crossing at some point this year and then crossing the offspring with the blueberry x purple kush[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] there’s a lot of variation between the seeds so I’m hoping to find a good one with the colors in it. This is one vegging outside[​IMG] and one starting to flower outside [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum