Calling All Pollen Chuckers

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by needsomebeans, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Id love to seem some crosses that some of the fine folks here at Grass City have made. It's one of my favorite threads on another forum and I would love to see it take off here. Hell I'll even go first. Here's Mystery Mint Cookies X Silver Tip X Lemon Alien Dawg. Breed by yours truly and grown out buy a mate of mine. IMG_1409.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I may even go second too. This is Purple Voodoo from Big Worm X Silver Tip X Lemon Alien Dawg. IMG_1410.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tangerine Power from Sin City pregnant with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries seeds. Pure orange!!! IMG_1411.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Here's some of the prodigy from the Tangerine Power. IMG_1413.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  5. hi man, damn thats some nice crosses you have done there! good idea to get this thread happening to, hope to see plenty of different types been pollen chucked here, i need to take some fresh pics tomorrow then i will post them, sadly mine are only in veg though have been flipped a few days ago so some nice white hairs should be visible soon...cheers

• Like Like x 2
  6. just found a few pics taken last week, GDP x Mosca C99
    IMG_7241.JPG
    IHG Platinum Buffalo x GDP x Mosca C99
    IMG_7249.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cannaventure Girl Scout Cookies Mix x Cannarado Barney Rubble
    IMG_7248.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. finally dried and packed this seasons pollen chuck beans away today...

2017 NEW POLLEN CHUCK SEEDSTOCK
    G1 – IHG Platinum Buffalo(f) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    G2 – IHG Platinum Buffalo(f) x 3C(GDP x Mosca C99)(m)
    H1 – IHG Timeless Montage(f) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    H2 – IHG Timeless Montage(f) x 3C(GDP x Mosca C99)(m)
    H3 – IHG Timeless Montage(f) x G.A.S. Cherry Sherbet(m)
    I - IHG Do-Lato(f) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    J - IHG Cactido(f) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    K – Dynasty Caramel Haze(f) x 3C(GDP x Mosca C99)(m)
    L - Cannarado Barney Rubble(f) x G.A.S. Cherry Sherbet(m)
    M – Cannaventure Girl Scout Cookies Mix(f) x Barney Rubble(m)
    N – D1(UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado(f) x Barney Rubble(m)
    O – 6C(MK Ultra x Mosca C99(f) x 3C(GDP x Mosca C99)(m)
    P1 – 2B(Cannaventure Raspberry Kush cacao pheno) x Mosca C99(f)
    x G.A.S. Cherry Sherbet(m)
    P2 – 2B(Cannaventure Raspberry Kush cacao pheno) x Mosca C99(f)
    x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    Q1 – 3C(GDP x Mosca C99)f x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    Q2 – 3C(GDP x Mosca C99)f x G.A.S. Cherry Sherbet(m)
    R1 – Bay Exclusives Tiramisu Cookies(lanky very resinous pheno)f
    x G.A.S. Cherry Sherbet(m)
    R2 – Bay Exclusives Tiramisu Cookies(short OGKB pheno)f x
    Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)
    S1 – Trichome Jungle Ginger Bread(f) x G.A.S. Cherry Sherbet(m)
    S2 – Trichome Jungle Ginger Bread(f) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(m)

now...whats in next seasons chucks? lots to consider!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Damn my friend!!! That's an impressive list. It's all about genetic preservation, free seeds, and pure fun.

• Like Like x 3
  10. thanks bro, am just breeding up to capacity & taking advantage of my blessed position in a remote part of the planet, many yrs passed when it was impossible to breed even a few as circumstances were much different than they are now

• Like Like x 2
  11. have you chopped that Purple Voodoo yet? looks fantastic, like to hear how the terpines and smoke come across?

• Like Like x 2
  12. No smoke report on that on yet my friend, but it will be coming in the future. How did the platinum buffalo smoke my friend? Was see as good as advertised?

• Like Like x 2
  13. #14 needsomebeans, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Earlier grows of PV were very floral. Smoke was middle of the road but the plants were gorgeous.Here's one that was chopped early and I hope that I can find her again. IMG_1421.PNG

• Like Like x 4
  14. @greenbeans420 iI smoke a blunt nightly, so correct me if I'm wrong. This is a MJ forum isn't it? Are we the only ones that like letting a little pollen fly?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. looking forward to your report on that 1 man! both the Platinum Buffalo i grew were fully seeded up, so by the time they were mauled and squeezed and sieved to remove seeds there is a noticeable decline in character of the end smokable product, it certainly had a strong effect and tasted ok, but im having to wait for its offspring to mature to get an unadulterated impression

• Like Like x 2
  16. hmmm a lot of purp types fit that agenda with middleoftheroad potency, im thinking of hitting my purp types with a power strain that has all the needed qualities to be an allrounder, that Raspberry Kush x C99 fits the bill! but also newly acquired IHG Sweet Purple Pie(Purple Punch x Sweet Cherry Pie) may make a top purp stud as well, she has got some real potency & carries the color well too

• Like Like x 2
  17. hi ummmmm im not sure whats happening on this site? im only new here...but it seems only ghosts atm?

• Like Like x 2
  18. I just started my hand at breeding. I'm a fellow chucker at this point! ✌

• Like Like x 5
  19. Welcome to the club my friend. Feel free to share any pictures and talk about your upcoming projects.

• Like Like x 2