calling all photoshop users, pro or novices. i challenge you.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by secret agent, Nov 8, 2013.

1. #1 secret agent, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    my challenge to all of you is to see what awesome pictures you guys could make out of this picture i think its thermal its a typhoon hitting somewhere but i love the colors and i was wondering what cool pictures you guys could make out of them i was thinking like a psychedelic mushroom or whatever you creative blades can think of just be sure to incorporate the colors.

cool thermal picture.jpg

2. looks pretty trippy to me already but ill see what I can come up with tomorrow when its not 3:40am. IDK what I would do to it though but yeah

3. fantastic start the eye of it on the top right bottom left kind of throw it off a bit though im looking for something as a piece of art and hang on my wall.

4. feel free to let your creative juices flow 

5. Yeah it's mirrored with the top right.

I painted this to.

[​IMG]

6. Nice work! I'll take up the challenge too. It'll take me a few days though.

7. thats fine no need to rush artwork :) 

8. wow that is cool. idk it feels like the colors aren't really intense though like dark reds or deep blues would be cool to throw in there but definately awesome picture.

9. and whats up with the weedidas on the pictures?

10. any takers ? :O

11. #12 gnarlydenots, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    I haven't played with photoshop for awhile... here is my submission. :D
    Also my first post, I've lurked too long.
    [​IMG]

12. how did you do this? is it digital?

13. that is sweet. 

14. i would like to smoke a blunt while chillin underneath the giant shrooms gazing at the clouds

15. Here's my contribution.

Attached Files:

16. glowing is so bright im guna need sunglasses to appreciate this one lol but nice work nontheless