Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

calling all offfs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 2, Feb 3, 2003.

1. do ya reckon if we hit yahooka hard enough we could help them get control ??? proper posts to fuck up the morons ??just a thought ,l still am yahookian cause of the friends l got from there[​IMG]l wish we could bring them all over.lf not we must try and save yahooka .p.s. drunken thoughts ,yes .wrong ?, maybe .Worth a try ?hell yeah.

2. I'm trying to help as much as I can. The new Administrator and some other moderators, are not willing to boot the problems in the ass.

I have deleted shitty post and what not to help.

Till the admins and moderators unite to take it back, not much is going to help!

3. HIGH All, it's Always worth a try critters. Anything that has to do with what we love so much MUST be saved.