calling all ninja smokers!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by agentblaze, Jun 12, 2011.

1. #1 agentblaze, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    this is going out to all ninja smokers being those that blaze in secret or undercover what is your weapon of choice? i like going stealth when im on the go and not worrying about a glass piece breaking in a sticky situation therefore i usually take with me my proto pipe deluxe or my budbat. im thinking of getting the metro pipe but im curious to know what you other blazin ninjas use

2. get a dugout the ones that look like cigs. one time i was driving by a cop smoking weed with one of those, you feel a lot safer in public:)

3. vaporizer might help you be stealthy.

4. MFLBs look super nice, I unfortunately don't have one...so I just use this little wooden pipe. Doesn't smell when it's sitting in my pocket, packs small bowls, it's a small piece, and it would be pretty damn hard to break it.

Attached Files:

5. Well i rip it stealth when im at home with my parents. Little bong/spoof setup in my closet works golden.
    When im on the go, i always have my wallet on me, which always has a pack of zig zags. ive been in enough situations where i want to get baked without paraphernalia to walk around packin haha gotta be prepared. I also carry around my pipe, advil, swiss army knife, and a flash light around in my back pack. Which i usaully have on week days at school. Like i said. I like being prepared haha.

6. MFLB is the best :D My freshman year in college,I used it everyday in my dorm, kids in my hallway would get busted all the time, I would be vaping 2-3 trenches and my roommate would walk in and couldn't smell anything. Great investment for healthy, stealth toking :smoking:

7. Chillum.

Keep it in a pocket knife carrier with a lighter and a golf tee to pack it.

I had to be rescued by the Canadian Coast Guard one time (loooooong story) and when we docked back in American waters, and were walking away from the boat, one of the CG's picked up my "pocket-knife case" and just said "Hey. Someone dropped their pocket knife!" and tossed it to me on shore!!

8. I smoke outside with a BC low rider tube, though I'm trying to get some work ATM so I've been staying off the stuff. I'm getting closer to landing a job so I'll be back to my usual routine soon enough! :hello:

9. Solo pipes.

10. I have a mini tube I bring around with me, quite handy and it hits real smooth.

I just cant smoke pipes for some reason, spliff/blunt or a bong for me.

11. #11 jhop420, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    My chillum always gets the job done:smoking:

12. My chillum never let's me down.

Attached Files:

13. One hitter and an MFLB.

14. i think its easier to ninja smoke if you find the right place, an apartment i lived in was perfect. the way the wind hit the build caused a low pressure area outside my window (im a geek) so it sucked air out of my room. so all i need to do was blow smoke out next to my window and it was sucked right out (it was wicked cool to look at while stoned) but if i had to choose a ninja pipe id choose a small glass pipe with a small bowl and a good carb and just hold the hit for until the smoke when you exhale is almost or if not gone

15. #15 bapee, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    When I lived at home I would have to wait for my parents to go to sleep. But once they did I would turn off all the lights in my house, close my room door, and go down to the basement and just have a chillin sesh.

There were many times I would hear either my mom get some milk, or my dad going into his office to waste time on the computer at 4am cuz he couldn't sleep. It got my heart racing to hear those footsteps coming down the adjacent stairwell, but nevertheless it worked for a solid 2 years before I went to university

MFLB/parks for smoking in public, I've used it on the subway (mflb, not smoking lol) a few times with absolutely no suspicion