Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling all NC Heads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xrooneygoalx, Dec 17, 2010.

1. High there,

I'll be heading up to North Carolina soon, specifically the Asheville area. I hear its supposed to be a pretty cannabis friendly area. So, all of you that live in the area or near it, what should I do or see?

Peace :smoke:

2. Damn this forum moves fast...

3. you can get ridiculously good weed for ridiculously low prices. you'll be alright. its a very liberal college town so weed is abundant to say the least

4. Love UNCA I might be there soon to see some more friends, I spend most of my Christmas break in the North Carolina mountains since I go to UNCW which is a beach college. And yes, its allll drugs drugs drugs, where I get my goodie good. But if you like to ski or snowboard head to a slope is what I recommend. And to toke with moi haha