Calling all Halo 3 players!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Cashed_Out, Nov 11, 2008.

1. #1 Cashed_Out, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
    I'm stuck at a 22 in team slayer and can't seem to get past it. Every time I play I always end up first on my team, but my teammates always seem to SUCK BALLS.

Can anyone who is decent at the game help me out? I'm tired of being a Captain, and I'm tired of being matched with shitty teammates....

Thanks everyone.

Oh and my gamertag is TheHerbChild 19... feel free to add me.

Peace.

2. Awww man, i really would.

But i sold Halo 3 a couple months ago.

Damnn, i think i might just go out and buy it again, reminded me how fun it was.

3. halo fan but halo 3 was a shit game... its the same as halo 2

4. Dude, you will be matched with shitty team mates forever. Im about 32, 34 in teamslayer. Only way to increase skill is to get a lot of variety, such as alot of sticking, headshots, splatters, constant MVP etc. Thats the only way.

5. hey man I'll help you out.

I'm a pretty solid halo 3 player, I'm a 48 right now, but I probably won't be online untill next week or so because I've been playing some of the newer games that are out (fable 2,Gears, and dead space)

but throw a friend request my way, my gamertag is the same as my username here,

6. For sure man, I'll do that..

I actually found a couple of decent players online last night and we played until we lost (like 12-15 games), and now I have my 30 in team slayer! :D

So yeah now if anyone wants to help me get a 50 (lol) send me a friend request.

TheHerbChild 19

(THC)

7. We only play halo 3 and fable 2 at my house. I love fable. halo is ok, but all the little kids trying to talk shit, and playing like shit isn't my idea of a fun time.

8. lets play right now, Todd Lerorgy is the gt, send a game invite. Im a 40 in TS right now. Love me some halo and marijuana. (perfect combo IMHO)

9. I kinda stopped playin Halo, and I stopped playin Ranked when I hit 46 in Team Slayer, I think im a 45 now tho. I just play GOW2

10. i play halo
    and i own
    i dont really pay much attention to rank but if u ever wanna get sum games in im down.
    i usually always get that MVP! lol

fatelw1nd89

11. I know this thread is old but, I'm on Halo3 right now and bored..

GT=IRSyK0 (Thats a zero)