Calling all GLASS HEADS! need your help..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dcallstarr, Jan 19, 2009.

1. I just sold all my pieces and got together a couple hundred dollars. Now my options are one of these three right here. Let me know which ones you guys think ... If anyone owns one of them and can give me a review ... or any general insight into these fantastic tubes..

anyway no more wasting time:

First we have the Luke Wilson Inline Tube (HUGE INLINE) with 8 arm tree perc with splash guard and Ice notches. This is an uncommon piece as far as i know and we'll, thats just a draw without saying.

[​IMG]

Second we have the Sovereignty Glass Double 8 arm tree perc straight tube with splash guard notches

[​IMG]
    (The one in the back with the double 8arm perc)
    [​IMG]

Third we have something like a TORO 8 arm fixed stem with an 8+ arm tree perc with splash guard and ice notches. (This is the only pic i could find but mine would be alot less artsy and fancy)

[​IMG]

All of them are very distinct, unique and amazing in my eyes. They are all around the same price so please lend me some insight into which is the best functionally, aesthetically and pure enjoyment of using! Help me out Blades!! i have about a week to choose..

Attached Files:

2. Only one way to find out, go on a less busy day and ask to try out the function of each tube with clean water and nothing else. Fill to your preferred water levels and check for proper seals, drag issues, any flea bites in the joints, and small cracks that aren't visible without close inspection.

3. stemless toro for sure.

4. I've seen some videos of the Luke Wilson Inline and it looked like it rips nice.

5. #5 Mr. Soul, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    I would go with the Luke Wilson inline. These smoke amazingly smooth, are lighter than a bong of comparable size. Additionally, if you're going to spend that kind of money, you might as well have a bong thats distinguished–– everyone will remember the night they hit that.

6. thats what i was saying.. Who the fuck has a sick ass luke wilson inline perc like that. no one i know of and know one anyone i know knows of if you know what i mean. they are exclusive which is why i think im giong with that seeing as im lucky even to have the oppertunity to buy it.

but still people lend your advice i could be swayed..:rolleyes:

7. Luke wilson vs sovereignty vs toro. thats a fucking hard one.

Like some dude said before me, go to the headshops and ask to test em with nothing but clean water. And see which is the smoothest, or if any of them are worked id probably go for that one.

8. NUMBA ONE! :hello:

You can't choose and lose any way.

9. Inline all day!

10. Toro. That inline could be had anytime. That Toro is one of a kind art.

11. That inline and the bottom one with red looks pretty damn cool.

12. Well the most important thing to remember here is whatever the choice, you cannot go wrong. Personally, I would go for the Toro. The fixed stem is more better looking in my opinion and from the videos I've seen they clear effortlessly.

13. I just noticed you said you only had a "couple hundred dollars." That's not gonna buy you that fixed stem. Probably not that SG or LW, either. Unless they are used and you're buying them privately, that fixed stem is gonna be no less than $650.

14. toro..... then id say the double perc.

15. quoting this to make sure it gets read for its truth

16. got it trikky, i just sold my Illy and my Medicali in order to buy one of these and i got more than 650.. your underestimating me trikkster hahaha

17. For 500 bucks, I have my choice of any of the three!!.. The luke wilson is 500, from a private shop owner i know.. the SG double perc is 500 from the same shop owner and blower, and the Toro especially because i dont want any work done, not like the one in my picture, so it should be around there to, about 500 to 600 dollars at Gotham..

Thanks alot blades, keep the info coming i still have a few days before i have to make up my mind!

18. Idk this would be a hard choice for me too. I like inlines but I love Toros so damn idk. Buy the Toro! haha

19. Luke Wilson

20. that toro is fuckin dope dude. so eye catching. ide def pick that up