Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling all GC members!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TSGCDXX, Dec 22, 2012.

1. It just occured to me that we as a comunity have the power to do our own research into the effects experienced from ganja. Tons of us are growing different strains with different effects, both medical and recreational. What I would like to do here is get as many accounts of peoples experiences and how cannabis has affected your lives. Personally it works wonders for my joint pain/insomnia/migranes and stress levels.

Current Grow - 400W - HPS . Cream 47 . ScrOG

2. Cool - maybe we can find a strain that will get you to remove that disgusting picture.

3. ^^^^^^^^^^ lol

4. What disgusting picture?

Current Grow - 400W - HPS . Cream 47 . ScrOG

5. im medical in cali bud helps me with my appetite problems, insomnia, anxiety, and occasional back pain.