Calling all californians

Discussion in 'General' started by lifted.again, Oct 30, 2010.

1. whats up gc? its been awhile since ive been around. after my first grow i havent lived in a suitable place to grow since. However heres my dilemma, in April im moving out to california with a buddy. He is more familiar with the area than myself, but id still like to be able to look for appts and thinhgs in the mean time. Were looking at the Santa Rosa AREA, can anyone suggest cities/towns around the area with fair priced housing, safe environment and yet not to boring.

2. i really love the north bay (santa rosa in particular). living isn't cheap anywhere in the bay area but it is a lot cheaper than living in the city...and by city we mean San Francisco.

3. Uh are you sure you want to be asking a bunch of stoners where the best place to live is?

Your going to end up right beside a taco bell most likely.

4. WRONG! Next door to In-N-Out :p

5. hey i live in orange county, and its pretty chill. i got my medical license and can go to all the dispenseries and theres a ton in santa ana. as far as the price of living, it is pretty expensive. you could probably rent a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment for maybe around 1200-1350 in fullerton or orange. Thers alot to do around here, you can go to the beach and there are really cool bars in some of downtown orange and fullerton areas. Also venice beach is pretty cool