Calling all blades/bladies NAME MY BABY

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, Feb 5, 2014.

we want a name that is uncommon as in no names like mark, jordan, emily, or jessica. Those names are heard almost every where you go. we want a name that is something you don't hear a lot of. we don't want names that are so out there that it's weird, just something that is a little uncommon than most names now a days.

2. [quote name="Delightfully High" post="19468401" timestamp="1391587046"]we want a name that is uncommon as in no names like mark, jordan, emily, or jessica. Those names are heard almost every where you go. we want a name that is something you don't hear a lot of. we don't want names that are so out there that it's weird, just something that is a little uncommon than most names now a days.[/quote]I assume your American so what are your origins? You could give your kid a German/Irish/African name etc I always think thats cool and will give your kid a sense of heritage

3. Boy: AjaxGirl: MaraWho Dat!

4. Jayce. Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 MRCRONIK, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Thought this was going to be another name my bong thread, boy was I wrongWho Dat!

6. OP, were you actually expecting serious replies? You've been here long enough :)

7. #27 MRCRONIK, Feb 5, 2014
    :lol:Mommy daddy what does my name mean? I don't know son we got it from a bunch of stoners off of an internet weed forum when it used to be illegal.OhWho Dat!

8. Reminds me of that thread where the guy was asking if he should name his daughter after weed.

9. Girl : Chantelle

Boy : Winston

10. #30 Nerd139, Feb 5, 2014
    Mirajane for girl(And no I didnt just change the spelling of "Maryjane")

Tahra Dactyl for a girl also

Max Payne for a boy

Also I dont think there is a law saying your kid needs to have your last name so if you dont want something as a middle name then last name is fair game. Should increase your choices.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

13. Don't name your kid something fucking stupid.

Please.

PLEASE.

14. if it's my "job" what's the pay?

15. Gaereth/Gwenyfyr

16. #36 Nerd139, Feb 5, 2014
    I dont think that *chuckle*  he *snicker**snicker* would name his kid Something Fucking Stupid 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. Boy: Thunderfuck.

Girl: Pussywhipper.

18. Girl: Thunderpussy

Named after the Thundercats of course
    [​IMG]

19. Name your own kid. It's yours. Don't be lazy and have someone else think of it.

Plus you'll just know when you hear it or see it. You'll know it's the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum