Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Calling all bho masters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aznno0odles, Dec 11, 2011.

1. what and where should i get a cheap tube to make my oil?my friend bought a metal thing at home depot before and i thought that was Gross. also dont want to buy a over priced tube at the smoke shop

2. Is the "metal thing" a turkey baster? That is what I use and its been great. If you aren't into buying a glass one from a head shop (overpriced, but cool to have) then this is probably your most cost effective bet. You can also find instructions for PVC pipe tubes and other home made variations but i would recommend you stick to the turkey baster if you want a cheap, easy to use extractor.

Also make sure you use butane filtered 5+ to make sure it is clear of most impurities. I would recommend vector brand because that's all I have ever used and it seems to be universally recommended by most BHO users.