Calling 250w growers!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lor endo, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Ok i want to grow my first lot indoors and i plan for an ounce per plant.
    i have a wardrobe in my room and i want to grow in there by dividing the bottom conpartment to give me 4 SQFT of floor space (4 plants).
    ive been thinking about noise and this lead me on to the other problem.

that is that i want to use a ruck 140 cfm fan and carbon scrubber and silencer.
    the trouble is i have 5 ft of height and cant have anything extruding from the grow the silencer alone is 1m tall!! help with anything using 250@s are welcome but if you can help then i wode love to hear it

2. 250w is nice, very very bright and you can get the light pretty close to the tops with good ventilation.

3. its not a light issue....

ok i need my scrubber/fan at the top above or next to the light right?

so i also need to connect these to a silencer which is a metre lonf 5 ft is about 155cm i think sothe problem is that i will have the exhaut at the bottom BUT be extracting from the top any one have any ideas surrounding ventilllation?

Lor endo

4. well if your fan is strong enough you could pipe your air from the exhaust to your scrubber and mount the scrubber externally.

5. i dont kno about good fans and scrubbers nut i have a 250w hps and it kiks ass for small space and i just une a 12" honeywwell house fan on it. good system

6. how do you extract from your room what are the temps smell etc?:confused:

7. how many plants can u grow successfully under a 250w hps?