Callin all smokeless tobacco users...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scout695, Dec 19, 2013.

1. i got a mudjug for Christmas and this thing is the shit dude.... I'm washin mine in the dishwasher now and spittin into this bottle sucks ass. i can't wait to get that fuckin thing back. if you dip or chew or just like to spit i highly recommend one of these things. i'll never dip again without one

dippin grizz green here, what yall dippin on?

2. At times I will use:

Redman Original Chew
    Grizzly Mint
    Camel Frost

3. Never heard of a mudjug. I chew on Redman Gold and switch to Citrus Skoal for some zest every now and then.

4. I'm more of a Copenhagen guy myself, the welfare bear isn't too bad though :smoke: I get some Grizzly mint now and then to switch it up.

I've seen the Mudjugs at a tobacco shop nearby! Pretty cool idea really, though I'm honestly not looking to spend $20-$40 for something to spit in.

5. You probably don't want to hear how gross I think chewing is, but I do. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I no longer use any tobacco products as of 4 months ago (thank god I kicked that habit after eleven years) ,but I used to dip Grizzly winter green pouches (I didn't like all the left over tobacco in my teeth) I wasn't much of a dipper though once I got out of highschool. I mainly smoked Marlboro special blends/black.

7. Used to dip griz green all the time then switched to redman golden blend and then switched to smoking newports. Now I got an ecig now that kicks ass

8. Copenhagen snuff

9. Copenhagen southern blend