Called the cops on a stupid bitch today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StimulateMyMind, Nov 27, 2011.

1. why do people have to call the cops for evrything?
    why cant we do shit on our own? if we do do something on our own the police get mad and offended
    but when we do call they are rude, slow, unhelpfull and mad because we called them.

2. No shit - I didn't know they had a law like that. That's good to know. :)

Dude - what the fuck is the matter with you? Did you eat paint chips as a child? What are you talking about???

----------------------

To the OP. Good shit on telling the cop. I bet he did NOTHING, however. :( But fuck that stupid bitch. I hope karma is indeed real. I think it is. I'm almost 32, and I've seen shit flip on the worst people.

3. In most places you need a licence to own a dog, but anybody can have a child.

Good on you for reporting what you saw.

4. Same lmao.

5. u should pull an ace ventura and go back with a "free" pizza ... grab the dog... leave a stuffed animal dog ..... run like hell with your new best friend.

6. hey man papa johns is the offical pizza sponser of the nfl!

7. I wanna go back and take the dog but I don't have a place for it :[

8. Well, that cop probably should check up on those kids as much as the welfare of the dog. If that slob kicks a puppy I bet she is hitting those kids. I hope the cop was sharp and sent a report to Child Protective Services. Stupid bitch should be glad she got her pizza after the way she disrespected you. Shit, it would have served her right if you had driven off with it. LOL.

9. That is very righteous man I love animals. Fuck that cop though he probably had a nice tasty dick to suck on instead of following up on your complaint.

10. fuckin white trash, i hate them soo much..

im white btw..

fucking trash-ass dumb motherfuckers who have an IQ of a pear and they would be more useful to society if they all just slowly killed each other off, eliminating them from the gene pool forever..

*day dreams about rednecks killing each other*

11. You should have taken the puppy?

12. Ye I should have but I wasn't thinking clearly at all at the time. All I was thinking about was murdering the stupid bitch.

13. [quote name='"Dankdogg"']fuckin white trash, i hate them soo much..

im white btw..

fucking trash-ass dumb motherfuckers who have an IQ of a pear and they would be more useful to society if they all just slowly killed each other off, eliminating them from the gene pool forever..

*day dreams about rednecks killing each other*[/quote]

Naw man, that's why god made trailer parks and tornadoes. He is slowly picking them off himself.

14. One good deed in a world of sinners. Congrats OP and I love animals

15. this man knows whats up

16. Good man.

Agreed. I'm watching Animal Cops, and really wish they had guns for hire. I would get so much joy in taking those scumbags out. If they can't even treat their own animals with respect, what makes you think they'll be any better of a parent? The way I see it we'd be cleaning up our gene pool if these "people" were just disposed of. It sounds harsh but it may just be my soft spot for animals. I also can't think of any contribution these kinds of people have made to humanity. So why does this world need them? I say once an abuser, always an abuser.

But good job man. I hope this welfare queen is brought to justice and her animals and kids get taken away. Then she will know real suffering.

17. I hope they take that poor little puppy to safety then torch the home.

18. good on you bro, hate people that abuse animals. especially dogs