Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Called out WIN!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Apr 25, 2010.

1. So i asked my dealer if i could come pick up a dime, and he said he only had measured 20 bags so i asked if i could take it and pay him an extra 10 next time he said sure. So i go pick up, he hands me the baggy and i peace. Go home, notice its pretty lightweight, its kush, smells VERY fruity (love livin in BC), but anyways it doesnt look like 2gs to me, so i decided it couldnt hurt to send him a text sayin, " hey bro, did you give me the wrong bag? theres only 1.2 in here." even though didnt have a scale.
    Hes like, oh shit i mustve went in the wrong pocket, you dont owe me anymore."
    so score on my part, even though i know thers no way its 2g. But im still proud of myself, and it doesnt hurt my feelings cause he owned up and was chill. plus i love his kush :)

2. Yeah it's a good rule most of the time to mention little shit like that.

If it's small, they probably won't notice at first, and then after that won't want the hassle of getting it back. Also, you get bonus points for being honest.

If it's big, they're going to notice and if you don't tell them you're just going to seem like a huge jackass.

Basically win win both ways.

3. aw yeah man. instances like this is why it's good to befriend your dealer.

a little off topic, but this is what I consider a called out WIN :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIT6NkQ9NPY]YouTube - Daniel Negreanu - Reads Straight Flush[/ame]

4. That is a fucking win if I've ever seen one.

5. thats a decent situation.. now if only you hadve asked for an ounce and only paid half. I love BC buds as they cannot be mistaken, around here it is typically 20$ for 1.5 of some very potent kush.. or 20$ for a gamble on 2-3 of unknown. There are a couple guys around that intentionally cut to 1.2 coincidentaly because they are greedy when it comes to the kush.

6. i get mine for 10/g no more no less don matter what it is :)

7. Good call. Its always good to know the general density of the bud thats usually in your ares, atleast thats what ive found.

8. unfortunately thats impossible here.. some of my sources pay 300 per ounce.. youll lose money sell in gram for gram

9. I must get lucky

10. completely worth it.. i can buy shit or i can buy kush, id rather buy kush for 5$ more.. My neighbor owns a triplex and they had a war of accusation the one night about who smokes when really it was me sittin next door in my livingroom

11. This isn't too surprising, Daniel always shouts out cards he's rooting for. Just chance that it happened one time.