Called a "little bitch" for not giving away more bud...

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Alright, so get this messed up situation and tell me what i should do.

My old friend from HS calls me and asks to chill, i decide to smoke him up...i usually carry about an ounce at a time at my house, for personal use of course, so anyways i bring over a small dime-bag of some crizzle chronic over to his house and smoke a few bowls with him and an old friend (hey - it's free right)...after we smoke the dime bag, my friends want more weed after about 2 hours...they ask me to go get them more, and offer to pay for it.

I tell them "No - i don't sell weed, if you want to smoke thats one thing, but im not gonna sell" and then they call me a little bitch for not bringing more weed anyway and said that i should because "i'm their friend" and have known them since middle school.

Ugh, i hate it when people are like this...i smoke them out and they treat me like shit and try to manipulate every word i say.

/rant off.

2. i had 'friends' like this in high school. dropped them, and promptly saved myself a bunch of money, stress and hassle. sorry to hear that man, some people are just manipulative and selfish.. :(

3. Sounds like they just wanted to smoke some more bud.... They probably couldn't get ahold of their hookups so they called you for the main reason of getting high.

Sounds like losers man. Fuck em.

4. they're trying to make me seem like a bad guy when i dont want to turn into a bud connect...i even offer to introduce them to some old connects i had.
    i want to drop them but i dont want them to snitch or hurt me socially (they live in the same small town as i do)

5. well they wanted me to give them a dubsack for free and when i said NO they said "BUT DUDE YOU GOT AN OUNCE ZOMG" and i was like "UHH DUDE IT WASNT FREE ZOMG ROFLMGDFLTAOPS"

6. They're just whiney bitches because you wouldnt sell.

7. #7 Diceman, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    They got a little too mad but I dont see anything wrong with hookin friends in need up.

Not like becoming a dealer...just helpin some friends out.

EDIT: For free or payed for? You say 2 different things in 2 posts

8. yeah, i also have a med permit so i didnt want to risk losing that.

9. That's understandable. Even smokin with them is risky. Not saying I wouldnt but yea im sure it's not allowed

10. i still think that smoking with them is the same as long as they dont know its medical. (low risk, probably wouldnt lose license)

11. they are offering to pay, i dont see the problem with hitting your friend up with a sack when they dont have any

12. Sounds like the same dumbass kids I called friends in high school. Fuck them dude I know exactly what it's like to have people mad at you because you wont sell them any of your personal weed.

13. you couldhave hooked them up?

14. i know thank you, someone who understands the difference between the personal and friend-smokeable stashes.

i have a seperate jar for each of the different buds.

15. Getting smoked up is a privileged, not a right.
    Simple as that.

16. yeah and they have never smoked me up its always been me smokin them up.

17. yea i hate when people try to make you feel bad when they are smoking your weed. its bullshit, they need to be grateful for what they get

18. blah blah blah.
    i would have said the same thing.

you have a zone of medi chronic and you wont sell a gram to someone you've known for years?

i mean i understand if it's far or some shit, or you have a small amount. but you just "don't want to sell it", that's kind of a bitch move.

i wouldn't have said anything if you didn't have such a "i'm a good guy for smoking $10 worth of weed between 2/3 people" attitude/thing goin' on. 3 bucks a pop? big spender!
    :)

19. Dudes are just leeches. I'd make it really clear that under no circumstances will you deal.

20. #20 Per Waui, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    Calling someone a "little bitch" is not a very friendly thing to do

and my response to tyrone, maybe he doesn't want to sell because it would jeopardize his patient status? may seem a bit extreme but man if I had that I would guard it pretty damn tightly