Call this Number!* 1-973-409-3274* to endorse a new legalization bill!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MIdopeman, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Call 1-973-409-3274 to endorse a new legalization bill to go in front of congress . If we can get a million people to endorse this bill it will go in front of congress to vote on. My friends passed this on to me, I dont know much about the bill itself but at the end of the 30 second message press pound to vote yes. Pass this on to your friends, text the number to them or what ever. All you have to do is press pound and your vote will be entered thats all!

If any body gets more info about this bill please post about it cause I dont know much about the bill at all. Pass the number on ,again its 1-973-409-3274

2. i'm suspicious. we already know the government doesn't respect our telephone privacy. whats to stop them from using this as a list of phones to tap in order to produce drug busts? if they have a specific list of people who are pro-weed, their rate of bust-success would go up as compared to tapping random phones. :confused:

3. I highly doubt thats the case after doing some research I found this blog article
    Marijuana Phone Poll NOT a Scam, Just Confusing | Show Me the Facts

Theres some confusion about calling this number and rightfully so but its not a scam at all. Theres a video on youtube of some kid saying not to call this number cause its a phishing scam but apparently this kid doesnt know how to back up his facts and from reading the blog article it explains it all. Its not a scam. Im still not clear if its an accual bill or not:confused: but from what im under standing its just as good as writing to your local congressman.

If any body has anymore info please post it.

4. ya dude i've been hearing about this number for a while now and the only reason I haven't called it is this. Even if they didn't make this number for trying to take a list of peoples names and shit for bust and such, they can still be monitering this number to get other peoples names and shit. But then again anyone can call this number even if they don't smoke themselves.

5. Right now im on probation for 2 years. Every day I have to go to the local court house and get drug tested and breathalyzed. I have to go to AA/NA 5 nights a week. Then I have to go to IOP classes every week that costs 60 bucks each time I go. I have to do 20 hours of community service each week. Then every 2 weeks I have to go to court and go in front of the judge so she can see how im doing. on top of all that I have 1000$ in fines I have to pay off. If I fail the probation then I have to spend a minimum of 1 year in jail. Well what did I do to get all of this?????? I possesed 1 FUCKING GRAM OF BUD!!!! THATS ALL!!! I didnt hurt any body I wasnt dealing to any body I was minding my own damn bussiness. Now im in what they call Drug Court and under drug court I have to do everything I just stated above, for 2 YEARS!! or face 1 YEAR IN JAIL!

So at this point im willing to call or do anything to help get marijuana legalized. Its not the drug that does the harm its the fucking law that harms us.

6. I duno if this is the same number, but I remeber a number going around and when you called they asked you to press # if you are for the legalization of marijuana or something like that. When you press # that could mean you approve for the payment of something and some people had weird charges show up on their phone bill and in the end they had to pay for them.

7. Damn bro where do you live? You shouldn't smoke pot there thats for damn sure. Also if you got caught and got all that then was this your first time? or did you get caught in the past. I know how you feel man and I was on probation myself for a year, but didnt get it as bad... only had drug tests randomly every 2 weeks or so and had to go to like a 2 week program, it sucked balls. But then again I got caught with 6 ounces transporting it all bagged up in ounces, halfs, and quarters. And only had a 200 dollar fine. Either your just giving us all bull shit (which i doubt because police are assholes and will fuck you up the ass for marijuana no matter what) or you just got unlucky. Good luck with this man and what are some details of your bust? were you like drving like a maniac down a road while toking on a joint? how old were you when you got busted? just shit like that thanks!

8. O and also for the OP I honestly think this number is fake or something because out of the 50 million pot smokers that smoke everyday, i'm sure 1 million of them have called already.