Call of Duty 2: The high point of the series?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deleted member 506764, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Glad to see I'm not crazy and not the only one who like CoD 3. Btw guys just reinstalled CoD 2 on steam, Shocked at how many people play still.

• Like Like x 2

2. Yeah CoD 3 wasn't that bad. I remember playing it with my friend and his dad. It is the only situation where saying, "Haha I killed your Dad!" is acceptable. :p

3. i liked cod 3

4. Dis shit right here

5. Not to mention COD3 was the last COD with a majority mature community. Every one after that you got screaming infants through your speakers. If it wasn't for "mute" I would probably never play online.

6. COD 2 was the pinnacle of the series to me. Toujane, Tunisia... nuff said there alone. I've probably logged as much time on that map alone as the rest of the COD games. discovering the sniper rifle in this game was gold, but discovering it without the scope is really what got me. making it much more challenging so once you get used to it you're a better sharpeye than anyone you play. I still nowadays pickup the game after monthlong droughts only to post the best record in the lobby every fuckin time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I was busy playing Counterstrike Source when Cod 2 was released.

8. Black ops 1 was my favorite

9. #50 SlightlyStonedSD, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Every CoD they put out I'm more of a beast than the last one so I like them all.

10. cod6 MW2 was the peak. had the most people playing it, though it had some major multiplayer problems the campaign was amazing, and the mp was still decent. after that, people started to hate on cod. i moved on from that genre, went to gta5, then to pc games

11. Black Ops and Black Ops 2 were by far the best-written ones, with every game mode offering something fun and interesting. 

12. Infiniti Ward & Treyarch put out the best COD games. Since nearly every employee of Infiniti Ward quit after MW 2, gone are the days of Modern Warfare fun.

Black Ops 2 was a great game. I haven't enjoyed any COD releases since Black Ops 2. Zombies are a huge part of my enjoyment of COD games. I will not buy COD titles anymore unless they are made by Treyarch.

13. That was my least favorite one. I found the multiplayer to be ridiculously unbalanced with all the OP kill streak rewards they introduced.

14. #55 Vicious, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    For PC? Yes, though I like CoD: United Offense more.

For the time I would have considered CS:S more of an arcade shooter. I was never crazy about CS:S. I just tried picking it up for the first time in like 10 years again and it wasn't happening. I keep wanting to get CS:GO but I know it will feel the same. CS 1.6, CS:S and BF2 taught me a lot about shit like hitboxes, bullet sprays and meta play.

15. CoD4 was the high point Imo but 2 was my favorite

16. Still waiting for that CoD 2 remaster...

17. Muthafuckin this

18. I don't recall ever really playing the Call Of Duty series...

19. Alright so I started playing in 2007 when COD 4 came out.Up until about a month ago,the most recent cod I had the unfortunate pleasure of playing was ghosts...and I'm pretty sure most ppl all feel the same way about that game...

Anyways I was busy fucking my life up after ghosts came out up until the end of last year,so I missed out on a handful of games.BUT I have no interest in the "Advanced movement" games. I mean seriously this is Call of Duty,not fucking Halo...if I want to jump around and have futuristic settings I will play Halo,thank you very much.

Anyways,I FINALLY got a ps4 about a month ago and my cousin gave me a copy of WW2 and I fucking love it...I was super hesitant to buy MW 2019 just because alot of the cod YouTube's/streamers I watch were not fans of it at all... But two of my cousins play allthe time so I decided to pick it up...i am completely obsessed with COD all over again.

However,all that being said,idk if I am just biased due to them being my first cods that hooked me into the series,but Cod 4 and COD Waw are def my absolute all time favorite(s). Its really hard to choose between the two of them,but I believe I had more play time on Waw than Cod 4,although not much.

Anyways,I'm super excited for COD BO Cold War to come out... I hope it won't be a let down lol.

• Like Like x 1