Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

call me stupid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ^B-Dub21^, Nov 8, 2008.

1. but I have weed and 3 swishers,
    but I don't know how to roll. (I'm by myself)

what should I do?
    I'm high as fuck, and drunk too.

2. #2 TheHempress, Nov 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
  3. Already High? Be lazy.

Make a pipe out of a bottle or can and smoke the swishers inbetween.

That or just in a nutshell, get it wet and carefully take the paper off. Add some weed and reroll it.

4. wouldnt it be better to just get some papers? after a lil bit of practice ive find it to be pretty easy to roll with papers but ive seen many a fucked up sesh because of the attempt at rolling it in a swisher or something...

5. I have water bottles to make gravity bongs,
    but I don't know how to make one.

I need help!

6. and I just attempted to roll.
    I accidently broke the swisher and made 2 half-sized blunts.

7. You're stupid.

Hey, you told me to do it :p

8. If you have a salt shaker, take the cap off and find an empty paper towel or toilet paper roll. Then make a hole big enough for the cap to fit tight between the cardboard. Homemade steamroller FTW.

9. Just cut it put the weed in and get it sealed, if it puts smoke in your lungs good job. What's with this FTW fuck the world stuff? Why is this cool? Seems like some junior high type of stuff.

10. FTW= for the win.

11. lol :)

12. I learend how to roll blunts when I was high haha so its harder for me to do when im sober... but watch some videos or just smoke out of something else

13. lol! :d

14. If you insists then, ok your stupid! Other then that. Break open the side.. Like crack it length wise get rid of all the wood chip lookin stuff inside. Put your weed inside then roll it up like a Joint(just roll it yo) and lick it sealed. Happy toking mate!:smoking:

15. yo ok heres what u do
    do you have any socket pieces?????

16. you are high and drunk by yourself? wtf

17. a developing alcoholic fuck the world.

18. haha no I didn't get high and drunk by myself,
    I actually have yet to smoke alone.
    I was at a party up the street and I walked home with a friend,
    then he went home.