call me stupid if you will

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by negligent, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but i love intravenous drugs, n its about bedtime

so, since the dope i got today was fucking BUNK, i\'m gonna shoot up some benadryl, just for the hell of it, i looked it up and its water soluble, so i got it here in front of me all loaded up in front of me, about 45 units of white liquid

and well, i\'ll tell ya in a minute

2. have fun with that. i wouldnt try that shit but hey its your body do what you want.

3. welp, nothin really, slightly sedative feeling, but thats about it, haha i was hoping it\'d hit me with a rush

4. If there\'s one thing I\'ve learned in my year on these forums, its that there ain\'t no stopping negligent. ;)

I wish you much luck in this endeavor. :smoke:

5. Hey if it\'s your thang, it\'s your thang...

hmm, I know they you can do benadryl intravenously because hospitals do, but in a high dose, no idea what that shit would be like.

6. you are stupid.

sorry you asked for it. but yeah good luck with that. hope it takes you to a whole new level

just dont forget to wake up in the morning

7. Ok....you\'re stupid.

8. i only did 25mg\'s, so nothin really happened, you need like an entire needle full of water for 1 pill, if i still had the 3mL ones from when i was doin steroids i\'d try a higher dose

9. Neg, you so crazay.

10. I\'d be careful with that shit if I was you, man, but that\'s just my 2¢

11. I was gonna say something but im soo barred out rihgt now and just smoked a huge blunt roach n a joint roach

i Love this feeling

12. Dude thats hilarious

13. U crazy dude. And wtf u mean from when u were taking steroids? Howd that go for you?

14. Dude this is fucked up.. if you are going to shoot up don\'t make it on fuckin benadryll damn..

15. seriously??

16. Ohhh, so it\'s not just a clever username. :D

Be sanitary, be safe (ha!), and of course, have a good time... with pumping Benadryl... haha, fuck man, you\'re nuts.

When were you on the juice and where the hell does a multi-drug addict find time to lift?

17. ill try IV drugs in my next life ;)

18. This is the reason why i love these forums.

All the drugged up comments that people leave, that they most likely wont remember in the morning. Fuck yeah.

19. Haha, as a general rule I assume people exaggerate by at least one unit of mind altering substance. That guy sounds legit cuz he didn\'t say some ridiculous amount, I\'m talking about the guys who are like \"AYO ME AND MA CREW JUST SMOKED SIX 4-GRAM BLUNTS OF STRAIGHT FIRE....EACH.\" Cleary what really happened is they smoked a single 2 gram blunt of mids and shared it. Then went home and played Scrabble. :)

20. Lol, Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) is good in big doses, but small doses are weaksauce.

Deliriants FTMFW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.