1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Call Me Herb VS "a match"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CallMeHerb, Jul 3, 2004.

1. so here i was, sitting at my computer browsing the city, smokin a bowl doin a wake and bake, when my cat took a crap. it was a smelly crap. so i decided that i should light a candle. i decided to use a match since the only lighter i have that works at the moment is one that my friend left over here a long while back that i happened to just find. anyways.. it's a mini bic (red.. made in spain) and a match would just be easier because.. well.. you'd have to see the candle holder. so i take a match out and as i strike it on the box it simultaneously lights the head of the match, and breaks in half. so keep in mind i'm pretty baked by this point, so i just look at the half broken stick in my hand in a state of confusion because i heard that distinctive 'match ignigting' noise but i didn't SEE the match igniting. finally i realized pretty quickly that something went wrong. after i spot the igniting match ON MY FAVORITE SHIRT i go to try and pick it up but end up just burning my thumb and forefinger while at the sametime my shirt was being burnt through.. TO MY SKIN.. where i once again felt the extreme pain that is a match fusing to your skin. damn.. all i wanted to do was cover the crap smell. oh well. shit happens.

EDIT//

so after i posted that message i lit the candle, and a few minutes later the glass candle holder it was in just exploded. it didn't just break apart and fall, pieces of glass LAUNCHED like 9 or 10 inches. last night some girls and i were talkin about ouija boards and how they had crazy experiences with them and shit, and i told them every time i did it i thought it was bullshit because the spirits wouldn't talk through a mass manufactored board game.. but maybe i pissed someone off.

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..............what a story!!! im wating for round 2 of this battle.......lolololol..............

Grasscity Deals Near You