call me crazy but..

Discussion in 'General' started by The Third Eye, Nov 2, 2011.

1. okay so does anyone feel like they sort of woke up at a certain age? you know like you felt like you were asleep for the first however many years of your life and then you suddenly sort of wake up and acknowledge your life? i just thought it was the weirdest thing because i remember this sort of thing happening and i use to remember the event clearly (not so much now) when i was 5 i woke up and felt like my life from birth was a dream. i never really thought much about it until my little brother the other day was describing the exact same thing to me and told me around 6 years old he sort of just snapped out of some sort of trance and felt like his early childhood years were a dream. do you guns have any idea what im talking about? its kind of freaky.

2. I dont rememeber anything prior to 5ish. If thats what you are talking about. I attribute it more to decaying memory and i didn't understand anything before that age so I wouldn't remember anythin.

3. Nope.

4. You're crazy! :O

5. Naw, seeing as how I can remember how I've felt about things since age... I want to say 2.

6. My son was talking about how he doesnt remember when he was little and its weird and he's 6 so maybe he just had that too...What I really remember was waking up and being like "I'm not going to be a dork anymore I'm going to be cool" and everyone called me a poser for about a week or two cause i went all alternative (this was in 95) and started smoking and partying

7. time is a illusion

8. When I started smoking weed so 14.

9. I have a few memories from when I was super little.. The thing is I wonder if they are real or not or if I just made them up (which is a lot more common than most would think)

10. #10 budsmokeronly2, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    your crazy lol

people are constantly evolving their consciousness. sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad. the hard part is knowing which way your going and how to maintain until your next revelation.

11. nooooo, when i wake up, the first thing in my mind if to smoke and brush my teeth

12. I think I know what you are talking about. I feel like I had that same feeling when I was around that age. Just kind of felt like waking up and just knowing everything that the brain had stored but not really having memories of it.

13. Not really. I remember stuff from when I was really little, though. A lot more than average. Some memories are kind of dream like, though. I remember some dreams a lot more vividly than real events too.

14. I don't know.. It feels like I've woken up a long time ago, but then again.. I'll be looking back at it all and I'll think.. "Wow, that stuff really happened? It felt like a dream"

And of course, I go back to sleep after that. ;):D

15. i don't really get what you're talking about but my earliest memory is my third birthday, having cake in my kitchen with mum and dad, asking how long it would be til my next birthday. then i don't remember anything until my 6th birthday. :)