Call me crazy but...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Agentblu, Jun 17, 2009.

1. What if life was like the water cycle? Ice too water too water vapor then it starts all over again after it evaporates, It condenses in the high sky. Now in life Being born the condensing, then life and growing is the Ice, then as u get older you turn into water and then you die and your water vapor which are spirits and ghosts if you believe in them, their energy is still there, but you cant see it/them. And then you are reborn as the water condenses and falls you are born as a new person. :eek: Does it work? Or am i just really high?

2. I don't really get the analogy, but you're basically just talking about reincarnation.

Yeah dude, you're high :smoke:

3. Sounds good to me. :)

Energy can be neither created or destroyed.

4. then that would mean ide be the urine of many dudes at one point

5. The dirty water can by the evil and bad spirits within all of us, At one point almost everyone was clean and harmless and its slowly been spreading, so almost everyone has a little in them. Maybe? this is crazy

6. Like how clouds "piss on us" when it rains? :eek:

7. But then again, all energy really is is a transfer of force between two things. It's not some looming paranormal, new-age entity or anything..

8. ... yeah, it's 13.7 billion years old and it bores easily. :D

9. i dig it. i'd like to leave ice out of the process though lol.

what if being born is the condensation within the clouds, and life is the time spent falling from the sky before meeting death as your single raindrop merges with the surface of a vast lake, only to be evaporated once again to be re-born from another cloud of condensation?:p

10. That could work also, i was thinking about it way to hard last night haha

11. Wow, wish I thought of that..
    in reality we are the same water so i actually did..
    good thinking, I support this theory. :D