Call me crazy, but...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by flyfaraway, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I just scored from a complete stranger. Here's how the conversation went:
    Me: You smoke?
    Him: Cigarettes?
    Me: No
    Him: Weed?
    Me: Yeah
    Him: Yes
    Me: You know where I can find a dime?
    Him: Mids?
    Me: Yeah all I got is $10
    Him: Yeah I got some. I'm about to walk to the store but when I get back I'll bring it. Should I just come knock on the door?
    Me: Nah, I'll just give you my number and you can call me when you get back.

& that's how it went. So now I'm just waiting to see if he actually comes through and doesn't rob me lololol

I'm excited:hello:

2. Your gonna be kidnapped and turned into a sex slave by eastern European thugs. Hope you have a bad ass dad to save you.

3. Well are your dead or in jail?

4. @ Jamaican Hotbox: My dad was convicted of manslaughter and has been dead for 10 years on November 11. But thanks for reminding me.

Yeah well I bought it. It was the biggest dime I ever paid for. I smoked one small bowl (about 4 hits) behind some apartments and now I'm buzzed writing this. All in all, good decision. No rape, no robbery, no death and no cops. 10/10

5. some hope in humanity remains

6. Lighten up. How the hell was I suppose to know?

7. He was just making a movie reference man, remember, we are internet people, what we say should not effect how you feel or what you think about. To me you are all imaginary pot heads.

8. Imaginary potheads...come to think of it, that's what you guys are like to me.

And all for the etiquette in humanity;
    @ Jamaican Hotbox: My apologies. I didn't know it was a movie reference and I'm still a little agitated because I only found out about the conviction a week ago. Still a lil new. >.<
    Anyways, anyone have any good stories to keep me occupied while my friend sleeps? lol

9. it's actually a pretty sweet movie, you should check it out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCbDUREBwUg]Taken Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

10. Oh my Gosh...
    Um I love that movie. Lmfao I can't believe I didn't think of it, but now that I know it all makes sense!

11. [quote name='"flyfaraway"']Imaginary potheads...come to think of it, that's what you guys are like to me.

And all for the etiquette in humanity;
    @ Jamaican Hotbox: My apologies. I didn't know it was a movie reference and I'm still a little agitated because I only found out about the conviction a week ago. Still a lil new. >.<
    Anyways, anyone have any good stories to keep me occupied while my friend sleeps? lol[/quote]

I should be the one apologizing man but it's all good!

12. Woman...lol! But then again, how would you know? :p

13. Good god I just can't stop fucking up! :p

14. You make me laugh. I should've started posting here a long time ago cause sometimes all I want is for someone to make me smile. Why is it that most of the people that indulge in Mary are some of the nicest people?

15. You make me laugh. Out loud.

16. Thats a good question, most of the people that consume cannabis are really nice. But theres also the ones that are crazy, but then again those are also the people that consume crack/cocaine in addition to the cannabis which makes it look bad. :hello:

17. and this is how internetz friendzzzz are made!

18. It's okay, we all do it. So I just got home and I'm about to go to my room and smoke and get more than just a buzz :)
    I'm so lucky that my room is the only room on the second floor cause I can smoke while my mom is awake and not have to worry about getting caught! I remember one of the first times I got high was on 4/20 and me and a couple friends sat in my closet and smoked lol. But I guess that story is for another post.