Call me a pussy

Discussion in 'General' started by HighOnTheHill, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Because I can't bring myself to rip this thing off.

Attached Files:

2. im a pussy too then. i wouldn't rip that shit off and risk an infection

3. Gross go to the hospital

4. Lmao My friend ripped his off. I accidentally slammed his finger in my locker, shit was black for 2 weeks, then he ripped it off in class. Nasty shit. :laughing:

Do it! Pussy! :metal:

5. It sounds like a good excuse for a smoke...

Something to anesthetise it, anyway, before ripping it off. :smoking:

6. The problem is, I smashed it at work about 3 months ago. Only damaged about 2/3-3/4 of the fingernail. Problem is, the other 1/4-1/3 isn't dying/falling off as I expected it would.

it's been hanging on for about 3 weeks now.

7. Smoke? More like a 1/5th of whiskey.

8. If you don't seek some form of professional advice about it, it'll start to regrow funnily and the next thing it'll be infected, and probably ingrowing.

Or just chop off the finger, then there won't be any need to worry anymore about it...

9. owwww i wouldnt rip that either. maybe you should try to clip it alittle so its not flapping around D:

10. Just rip that mother fucker off and then rub some salt on it ;)

Pussy.

11. Ugh, I did this on my big toe on my right foot a few years ago. Popped that fucker up like a hatchback and left it connected right at the top. Had to turn up a bottle of whiskey and yank that thing the rest of the way off. Amazingly it grew back normal, most people said it would be all fucked up. Once I pulled it off it didn't hurt anymore, just felt weird as I was able to touch this piece of skin that had never been exposed before.

12. do it, do it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmUZGdi7Ty4&feature=related]Just Do It, Do It!!! - YouTube[/ame]

13. That was painful :( Like seriously pacing around the house cursing like there's no tomorrow painful.

With success, comes sacrifice.

The worst part about it was that the first attempted failed and I had to do it again.

Attached Files:

14. was expecting a way higher quality thread

15. expectations are a bitch huh

16. one step closer on the road to recovery :cool: