CaliGlassStoner's Glass Pickup Thread and Stash Jar (lots of pictures!)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by CaliGlassStoner, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Alrighty so i have a bunch of pieces that i have not showed anybody here yet so i thought i might as well get to it.

honestly im too high to add a description as of right now but if you want to know about anything in the pix just ask, the pictures are numbered.

here ya go!

1:[​IMG]

2:[​IMG]

3:[​IMG]

4:[​IMG]

5:[​IMG]

6:[​IMG]

7:[​IMG]

8:[​IMG]

9:[​IMG]

10: (this edible was a weed cookie with 4 grams of weed and 2 of hash and the frosting was 1g of hash. i made only one cookie so i do actually know the exact dose)
    [​IMG]

11:[​IMG]

12:[​IMG]

13:[​IMG]

14:[​IMG]

15:[​IMG]

16:[​IMG]

17:[​IMG]

18:[​IMG]

19:[​IMG]

tell me what you think!!!

2. Wish I had some of the bud. Awesome glass, very primo.

3. thank you i appreciate glass almost as much as i do weed. lol. the bud is tasty and all legal buds from the bay area, ca. harlequin (high cbd strain i use as a pain killer), Grandaddy Purple, and Purple Erkle. the gold stuff is home made qwiso and is some of the best smoking hash i have ever had.

sadly most of my glass is long gone other than the bub with the clay looking stuff (its actually what i call roided out paper machete (sf?) and consists of non toxic liquid super glue and Cleanex tissues. its stronger that mighty putty and hardens instantly. also, i have the rasta pipe and case and the other hand pipes. the only bong i still have is the hvy mixed with Matt Arroyo creature style bowl. (i swear hes gonna be the next salt)

4. You the one who posted about the vault? Getting my own display shelf at the beginning of the month. Dope bowl

5. yea im the one who posted about the vault. lol. i aint no spammer. i just like the vault probably more that the owner. lol. i made a joke about spending so much time there that i need to pay rent and he told me i already do with how much shit im constantly picking up. lolol.

ive been wanting my own display case but id rather save the money and keep the beauties locked away in my closet. everybody i know that has had an actual display case for their glass has had shit stolen. i dont want to flaunt my glass to people who dont need to know i smoke lol

and thanks, that bowl is my favorite as artistic value goes. its a one of in a production line which doesnt make a whole lot of sense but each piece is so different that even though they use all the same colors for the most part, the blower, matt arroyo, does an amazing job at making sure the colors and textures mix differently and the bowl is solid. it doesnt have an inner chamber like some, its just really thick glass, which i love.

6. and heres a pic of some of the bud i just picked up today. i got me sum purple kush (very bottom), GDP (the two larger firey ass nugz in the middle), and at the very top, the last remaining nug of harlequin (i got a $60 eighth of it from Harborside in oakland, CA. me and my buddies call that place the "Walmart of Weed" and its totally true. all the extracts, edibles, concentrates, clones, seeds, mother plants, and, of course, some of the most AMAZING chronic you have ever seen. and its all legal for us medical patients out here in cali. lol

[​IMG]

7. Haha i meant in the shop im gunna get a display shelf for my glass, im a glassblower.

8. oh wow haha my b. that harlequin had me on another planet last night... lol

9. wat do y'all think?

10. finally got a milkshot of the home made glass on glass bub i made out of a broken ashcatcher, a glass downstem (clear mouthpiece), and as i already stated, paper machet on roids. lol. here it is: clears quicker than any other piece i have owned...

[​IMG]

and if anyone is wondering what the hell that little thing is behind me with the handgrip, its a FishBonker i got in candada on a fishing trip. its my bedside protection. lol