CALIFORNICATION! Season 6

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by oneblownaZn, Jan 14, 2013.

1. AIRS TONIGHT!

i am so excited that it's difficult for me to even type without caps!

2. Damn, how could I forget about this!? Downloading it now.

3. How's the show been? I've seen every episode but no longer have Showtime. No spoilers please

4. how did they steal the title californiacation when the red hot chili peppers had an album by the same name years ago??? side note....david doucahvany(buzzed) is the man

5. i don't think that's really considered "stealing".

it's just a word.

6. #6 srsbsnss, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    It's been pretty decent so far. Becca isn't nearly as annoying and Hank is still one brilliant mothafuckaah.

Red Hot Chili Peppers Sue Showtime Over 'Californication' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

7. wow, guess that's why i'm not a lawyer.

8. This show was great in the beginning. It has become a sack of shit - a stinking, steaming, bag of fucking shit. I cannot believe this show was renewed. I won't waste my time watching.

9. I've been watching Californication since it first came out and I've loved it ever since. David Duchovny is about as perfect as Hank Moody as Charlie Sheen was with Charlie Harper.

I enjoyed season 6, the whole Atticus Fetch character was good. I just wish they would go back to Hank Mood's drinking and meaningless sex as that was one of the reasons why I enjoyed the series so much, quite the shallow outlook I know, but never the less.

I like where they took season 6, I hope Hank and Karen finally get back together in season 7. I would really hate to see them drag it out meaninglessly as happens with so many other TV shows.

Why do you say that?

10. So obvious he would go back to Karen. This season was pretty drab IMO. The early ones were the best. Karen needs more air time, she's sexy.

11. I hope RZA will come back for S07.

12. Yeah I'd like Hank to delve into his reckless ass behavior again. And I also wouldn't mind bringing Megan Good back to the show.

13. I might have to check this show out...been looking for new shows, I swear I've seen them all.

14. Is next season the last one? It really should be.

15. Just watched the first episode downloading the rest now. Seems like it will be a good show to watch, even though most people are saying the first few seasons are best.

16. It's still entertaining. It's just the same plot rehashed over and over. The dick jokes are still funny.

17. Yeah I don't watch the show for the plot anymore... it's all about Hank's hilarious one-liners and general badassary.

18. Holy shit just started season 1 on netflix...

19. Just started season 1 last week. Currently on Season 3 I'm so hooked lol. Don't know why I didn't give the show a chance back then it's hilarious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk