Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Californians!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Licrobennet, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Hey guys got a question for all you guys from Cali. How long dose it take to get a perscription, do you have to be a resident in Cali, how much medical weed can you buy in a day? I want to know this because me and my friend are planning to go out their for a few weeks and get some bud.

2. Do your own research.

Don't ask me if you see me on the streets.

3. All 14 states that legalized MMJ require proof of residency to be considered a qualifying patient for medical marijuana use...

4. so u plan on getting a card for the couple of days you're in cali? not happening

5. if your trying to get bud for entertainment purposes you are looking at the wring place my friend

6. Lic, did you happen to notice that this is an honest to goodness MEDICAL SECTION? We are dealing with our health, and often, matters of life and death here! We are serious people, not a bunch of adolescent get-highs! You may as well get your scrawny arse back to Rec Use where you belong, you'll get no help here to scam the system! This question has been answered many times over! And if you had bothered to use the search function, you could have avoided all of us REAL medical users from chewing you out!

If you want legal cannabis, WORK FOR IT! Become an activist and earn the right to use this healing herb! Stop trying to scam the system!

Granny