Californians show me the way!

Discussion in 'General' started by Security, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!

My name is Adam, I’m new around these parts. I recently started smoking marijuana on the off chance that I get some. I thoroughly enjoy it, however I live in New Zealand where weed is for whatever reason still illegal. I’m turning 21 in January and I haven’t really thought about what I want to do for my 21st until now. I’ve always wanted to go to America and since weed is mostly legal in California I thought what better place to go to spend my 21st, right? Unfortunately it’s quite an expensive journey therefore none of my friends are financially stable enough right now to be able to make the journey, but I don’t want that to stop me.

I’m basically looking for people living in California (preferably Los Angeles but I’m open to other places) who would wanna show a foreigner a good time for a week. Weed, clubs, food, popular tourist locations, etc. I’m not a huge partygoer but hell you only get one 21st. I want it to be something to remember or at least something that I hope I’ll remember and not forget the morning after.

If you’re at all interested please don’t hesitate to message me! I’m a pretty chill guy I assure you!

See you around the forums! ✌️

2. First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. LA is expensive and very overrated. Try San Diego or possibly even other spots. Anywhere you go will pretty much be fun.

Norcal is just as equally amazing in its own right's as to what it offers all across the boards..especially when it comes to GREEN. Breweries and wineries galore(something the area is known around the world for), and of course award winning food.

4. [​IMG]
    Do you speak Spanish asking for sexual hookups is not allowed here.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Maybe if your name was Eve instead of Adam you'd get some offers. But you're talking about going to California so maybe your inbox is stuffed with offers by now.

6. I'd trade places with you in a sec. New Zealand is beautiful! Weed is still federally illegal in the USA so ya lol

7. I highly recommend central and northern California. I was born in LA and later moved north because it's (Los Angeles) is such a big shit hole. If you get a chance, visit the Monterey bay area. Home of Big Sur and Big Sur Holy weed.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I highly recommend central and northern California. I was born in LA and later moved north because it's (Los Angeles) is such a big shit hole. If you get a chance, visit the Monterey bay area. Home of Big Sur and Big Sur Holy weed.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]Big Sur Holy weed (photo from Google) Reeferman-Seeds-Big-Sur-Holy-Weed-Regular-Cannabis-Seeds.jpg

9. Big Sur Holy weed (photo from Google) View attachment 2519647

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]
    Wow did you grow that? You California growers really are special.

10. Oh. Since you picked Growpa for a name I thought you must grow. Well, it's a nice picture anyway, even if it's not yours.

11. You seemed to have missed the disclaimer

"Big Sur Holy weed (photo from Google)"

Yes, I grow. Don't have any of the mentioned weed so I posted a Google pic.

12. I missed the disclaimer. It did look a little too special for a home grower even though I've seen some pretty damn impressive home grown colas. That's the special cola in a large grow of special colas. That's the kind of pic that sells seeds, eh? I wouldn't mind having some myself.

13. I have no real advice other than not to go to Los Angeles.

As I often say, beautiful sight, Los Angeles...As you're on your way to Barstow.:coolalt: