!!!CALIFORNIANS(18+) Register to VOTE DEADLINE OCT 18th!!! LEGALIZE THE PLANT

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by borked, Oct 5, 2010.

1. THANK YOU, AND THANK YOURSELF

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 18TH, 2010

[​IMG]

Pick Up A Voter Registration Form ONLINE HERE
    OR you can pick up a voter registration form at your county elections office, library, or U.S. Post Office. It is important that your voter registration form be filled out completely and be postmarked or hand-delivered to your county elections office BY THE OCTOBOER 18TH DEADLINE.

ROUND UP your slacker friends and drive them down to your local Post Office HAVE THIS DO THIS, by any means necessary(smoke'em out)

CHECK YOUR OWN VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS HERE

This is a giant leap, a historic moment in reclaiming more of our personal freedoms. WE GOT ONE CHANCE!

SPREAD THE WORD Post similar threads on all messageboards you frequent, tell your friends and family. TIME IS RUNNING OUT

YOU CAN HELP MAKE HISTORY and BE A PART OF THIS HISTORIC EVENT!

2. I WOULD so do this if I lived in california. Blah. :\

3. soooo what's going on in Cali??

4. Vote for legalization, November.

5. Haha put that bowl and lighter down and read a newspaper man :rolleyes::D.

6. I need other people willing to help me keep this discussion active just to keep this thread title on the front of the general section.

Thanks.

7. So you know what I find funny? you specified that this thread was for 18 year olds. Technically we're all 18...

8. #8 borked, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    lol that is funny

but its a generic title as i've made this same thread on all the boards i frequent.

Once legalized, we can expect prices to drop and a better product just from competition. NOT TO MENTION you won't need to loophole a legitimate cause, and worry about being arrested!

EVEN IF YOU HAVE YOUR MEDICAL CARD IN CALIFORNIA. Cops will STILL seize your shit if they want, and its up to YOU TO GO TO COURT TO GET IT BACK!

9. wait, so is the legalization going to be official if the majority of the common people vote for it, or is it decided by the senate?

10. Here's whats going to happen:

1. California votes for the legalization of marijuana
    2. Prop 19 passes
    3. two days later, big tobacco fires a billion dollar lawsuit against the proposition, taking it all the way to supreme court.

$. Aaaannnnddddd the federal government once again repeals our rights.

11. Goooo califorina! From all of us here in nebraska! Set the rest of the states a good role model to follow!

12. Exactly i mean to think that the states have power! So absurd.

If you cant tell if using sarcasm.

13. States right dont matter when its against the federal governments interests. Just look at the past.

14. Each state is independent and sovereign.

Derived from our constitutional beliefs.

15. #15 borked, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    did not mean for this to turn into a debate. just a notice, but i appreciate the bumpage! go vote!

We dont KNOW if tobacco or anyone else will tie it up in the courts. OR ANY of the OTHER HYPOTHETICAL EXCUSES NOT TO DO A DAMN THING!

WHAT WE KNOW IS THAT IF WE REGISTER WE CAN CAST A VOTE

WHAT WE KNOW IS WE CAN MAKE CHANGE WITH VOTES

WHAT WE KNOW IS 51% YES = MARIJUANA LEGAL IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. 51% that's all we need, POLLS are still strong but WE CANNOT SLACK HERE FOLKS.

Just go REGISTER AND VOTE. STAY HIGH AND SLACK FOREVER, JUST GO REGISTER AND VOTE.

16. you guys get it legal and im moving there!!

17. Go Cali!!!!! :hello:

from Texas

18. We're trying..SPREAD THE WORD

19. Hey friends, if you haven't seen it. AWESOME discussion with Joe Rogan and Todd McCormick("OG Weed activist") hanging out doing their thing which for Todd is dropping NUCLEAR KNOWLEDGE BOMBS about Cannabis and what you KNOW ABOUT IT. AMAZING STUFF FOLKS!

Please do yourself a favor, burn one and watch'em all. Funny, informative, fair, better than tv.

It will change your perspective on this plant, for the better by expanding your knowledge of this wonderful plant 10x.

[ame=http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9879594]Joe Rogan Live 09/28/10 05:45PM, Joe Rogan Live 09/28/10 05:45PM Joe_Rogan on USTREAM. Comedy[/ame] pt1
    [ame=http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9880689]PODCAST 9/28/10, Recorded on 9/28/10 Joe_Rogan on USTREAM. Comedy[/ame] pt2

20. What happens to all of the young kids who benefit from dealing drugs on the side?

If I lived in California I would still want to participate in that kind of personal relationship.

At some point the benefit of legalization will be in the favor of corperations.

The shift in opinions and conscious though is of special focus to me, I believe that it is an issue that should be handled with extreme curiosity so that we can find the greatest description about what marijuana is and present it in a format that allows for honesty.