Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blaze all day, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Hey all im wonderin if i could get MMJ, mainly because of my depresion, insomnia, and ADD. I dont like taking pills because my body tends to rely on them more and more or they make me drowsy during the day. I notice that when i smoke indicas my mind doesnt race, i can sit still and even go to sleep, while sativias make me happy. Do you think id be eligible for a MMJ card in california?

2. I definately think so... I know lots of people who have a card here and don't even have any problems - just taking advantage of the fact that they can...

Kinda sad, but what'r ya gonna do i guess.