Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

california will not legalize marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Apr 29, 2011.

1. california simply will not legalize marijuana due to the increasing rates of clean water. imagine how many hundreds of thousands of gallons of water will be wasted on things like bongs and bubblers. that is why i am not going to vote against legalization.
    thoughts?

2. How about the millions of dollars they can make by taxing marijuana? Bong water is nothing compared to how much water we waste already

3. im pretty sure we all waste more water taking a shower than filling out bongs

4. HAHAHA. Sorry but this failed logic (imo) is funny.

5. I use a vaporizer.

Saving some water for the fishies.

6. Haha you guys are funny. Water cannot be wasted. If you took a science class you would know. This ring a bell..?
    [​IMG]

7. wow........................I can't even believe that's the reason you won't vote to legalize it

8. #8 snoogans2, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    haha dude are you serious? i honestly hope your kidding here, bro.
    click here dude

9. OP is talking full of nonsence in my opinion, theirs plenty plenty of things we do that wastes water, bong water wouldnt even come near to how much water we waste, this is probably one of the dumbest posts i have seen by far, but if this is how you feel, i have no reason to change your mind.

10. :hello:

11. No one can recognize a troll? In decent threads, people are "spotting" hem left and right and here no one has said anything, weird.

12. I just saw a story on the news where a nearby county now pays more for water because they conserved TOO MUCH. They were using so little water, the water company had to raise rates or go out of business.

So yeah, you're wrong :wave:

13. A troll with 495 posts? hm... just seems unlikely

14. if you really believe what you are posting OP, then wow..

15. Well it could just be him making a troll thread, he doesn't have to be a troll all the time.

16. When I read the first post, I laughed until there were tears in my eyes.

/troll anyone?

17. Are u fucking serious........ Bro........... Seriously???????

18. You people are funny, he was obviously joking.

19. the fuck?

20. #20 E=MC420, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I didn't laugh I almost cryed!!! Bro this what our world is coming to???? OP man........ I don't even know what to say bro