California Teen Begs Not To Go To Jail For Penetrating A Student With Steel Bar

Discussion in 'General' started by iNeedPot, Jan 26, 2014.

1. We're gonna sell watermelons
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkBIhCQLhc

2. Dude, stop creating these stupid topics. 

3. watermelon is delicious i wish them fortune

4. I like watching this video. Asshole gets what he deserves and the crying is just icing on the cake.

5. #5 Bamboobam, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    The guy probably got raped in jail or got threatened... Idk.. but if you do the crime, do the time... At the same time for some inmates, I don't think prison is the best thing for them. Maybe being reformed and lots of counseling would help since some of them never committed a crime before/never showed any signs of trouble. It also troubles me to know people with mental illnesses are in jail and they don't deserve to be. They need proper help.

6. I don't think this is stupid. It's pretty interesting to see this video and how scary prison can be.

7. Also, I don't think selling watermelons is gonna help with this.... 

8. Lol he will be the one getting sotimized now in jail

9. As much as I enjoy watermelons I would not want to support their cause, that chick that is going to sell watermelons reminds me of Lucy from trailer park boys.

10. that kids an asshole..really, what a monster.

11. Selling 300,000 dollars worth of watermelons should be a cake walk

12. #12 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    He's got one of those faces that manipulative pricks have. The ones that will say and do anything to get what they want.

I'll admit, I felt bad when I saw him cry... but something [about him] just doesn't seem right.

13. [quote name="Bamboobam" post="19411644" timestamp="1390773768"]The guy probably got raped in jail or got threatened... Idk.. but if you do the crime, do the time... At the same time for some inmates, I don't think prison is the best thing for them. Maybe being reformed and lots of counseling would help since some of them never committed a crime before/never showed any signs of trouble. It also troubles me to know people with mental illnesses are in jail and they don't deserve to be. They need proper help.[/quote]Agreed with the mental illness in jail. I was watching a documentary on jails in the USA and there is one with 70% mentally ill mixed in with 30% non mentally ill inmates

14. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19411745" timestamp="1390774717"]He's got one of those faces that manipulative pricks have. The ones that will say and do anything to get what they want.I'll admit, I felt bad when I saw him cry... but something [about him] just doesn't seem right.[/quote]His ethnicity.

Has nothing to do with that. Everyone of every race has those kind of faces.

16. I wonder if the kid is gonna cry when they fuck him up in jail, i sure hope so...

17. Lol hahaha going to jail for sticking a pipe up a dudes ass, yea he's def getting the d Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

18. Wtf? Cali...dOtDaG42

19. Hope his booty hole gets rapped in prison