California SMOKERS unite

Discussion in 'General' started by Choix Sinaloa, Jan 2, 2011.

1. What is up,
    I'm from San Diego and love this place! All the drugs we want and doctors sell me weed.

Any who, it's a beautiful place to live but am I the only one from Cali on grassity?

I dont think so....

2. All Californians were banned on GC back when prop 19 was shot down. I'm also afraid I'll have to report you, seeing as you're Californian.

3. yeah what he said

4. Do what you have to do

5. what part of SD are you from?

6. 619-La Mesa/Lemon GRove

What about you?

7. yeah, I think all Cali smokers FAILED at uniteing when Prop 19 failed. Like.. really?? Give NY a chance at that lol.

8. It's so easy to get medical that it doesn't really matter, plus I stopped smoking weed.

Only mushrooms and LSD for me

9. No. You might be the only druggie in Cali period

10. no way jose

11. I'm from Mission Valley right next to the stadium.

12. Jose is my cousin. How is he btw? He's in that area too.

13. He says u r a L 7 wienie, ha.

14. First person to get one of the new "100 dollar ounce infraction" gets a free ounce! :rolleyes:

15. I can't read lazy/idiot. Please write in English.

16. ya im from azusa 626 area

17. tahw?

18. If you didn't know, a big part of the reason why Prop 19 was shot down because days before the election a WHOLE SHITLOAD of bad news started transpiring on Marijuana.
    A few people got shot, one guy got killed in Fresno, plants were getting stolen, etc.

All done by motherfucking growers who already had money to get themselves out of shit when they got caught so that they could continue in selling.

Anyways, I'm from Cali, one thing that I can say is we have cheap good weed here.

AND IT'S DECRIMINALIZED NOW YAY

19. No hablas espanol!

20. born/raised in Yosemite, college in Los Angeles

love California, so diverse, from the desert to the redwoods to the Sierra's, to the great cities from North to South.

and in LA, at least on the west side, the medical cannabis is off the chart. I'd be surprised to find higher quality and wider selection anywhere in the world (ok, Humboldt probably wins)

I spent years chasing an elusive high, but once I discovered so-cal dispensaries the chase was over! ;)