Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lifesabitch, Aug 3, 2012.

  1. I'll be moving to California for at least 10 months starting next year, I'll probably be renting an apartment. I have a condition that warrants medical marijuana in the state of California. Is just going to the DMV and getting a state ID a simple process even if you've just moved to California? I'd probably be moving again before the end of the year but I would have a CA mailing address and be paying rent and utilities. Of course I'm concerned about getting the state ID so I'd be eligible for a medical marijuana card. I have epilepsy and intense migraines as a result of my epilepsy meds so would be planning on visiting a doctor to get confirmed for a medical card after I got a state ID.
  2. assuming there will be any california dispensaries left in 2013....
  3. If fuck tard mitt Romney doesnt get elected then your days in Cali will be very good
  4. Bring your medical records with you.
  5. and i would recommend making an appointment at the dmv beforehand unless u feel like waiting an hour+ to get seen, also they wont give you the id there, they just give you some paper temporary id which most docs and dispensaries wont take. you're gonna ahve to wait 1-2 weeks to get the id in the mail before you can do anything.
  6. You need your birth certificate to get ur Cali state ID and proof of residence. Just had to go thru this with my husband when he moved back to Cali.

Share This Page