California Police Beat Man to Death

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, May 19, 2012.

1. Arizona police officer executes man for telling him a warrant is needed -

Phoenix Police Officer responds to a domestic, enters a home with the mother’s permission, son inside tells officer he needs a warrant. The officer responds by putting a gun to the victim’s head, saying “I don’t need no warrant, motherfucker.” Seconds later, the victims dog was shot and killed, then the victim himself.

Update: although this took place last year (timeline of events), it is still a compelling story. It appears as if no criminal charges were ever filed, although the mother of the murdered victim is pressing ahead with a civil suit, and the officer was eventually fired.

Arizona Police Officer Executes Man For Telling Him A Warrant Is Needed | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Arizona police officer executes man for telling him a warrant is needed - - YouTube

2. hope the cops die a painful death.

3. [quote name='"katsung47"']Arizona police officer executes man for telling him a warrant is needed -

Phoenix Police Officer responds to a domestic, enters a home with the mother’s permission, son inside tells officer he needs a warrant. The officer responds by putting a gun to the victim’s head, saying “I don’t need no warrant, motherfucker.” Seconds later, the victims dog was shot and killed, then the victim himself.

Update: although this took place last year (timeline of events), it is still a compelling story. It appears as if no criminal charges were ever filed, although the mother of the murdered victim is pressing ahead with a civil suit, and the officer was eventually fired.

Arizona Police Officer Executes Man For Telling Him A Warrant Is Needed | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Arizona police officer executes man for telling him a warrant is needed - - YouTube[/quote]

The hell, he was only fired for that? And all that poor woman could get was a civil suit?
    He deserves the death penalty and that woman should be the one to throw the switch, and or, pull the trigger.

seems the cops excersize the use of lethal force when it clearly isnt needed.

To tell another short story, my father and a friend got taken in by the cops for no reason back when he was 17, they were a little drunk but not drinking at the time and I guess words were exchanged at the station and they both gave the cheif of police the middle finger and said FUCK YOU!
    Cheify didnt like that, so he had them brought to a mental hospital, all cuz they gave him the finger, my dad ended up gettin injected with thorazine at some point, and the cops beat the fuck out of his friend.
    Other than that hes said hes had a few cops hit him with their huge ass flashlights in the head, cops are bad mmmk?

Attached Files:

4. THIS is why there's no sympathy for gang members who die wearing badges. The streets have a way of dealing with their own. Bet the mother who gave that cop permission to enter her home regrets it now....doncha think?

5. Fuck the police.

There's a few good ones out there but the majority of them are power tripping racists, abusing their authority on minorities, and even the majority. I'm not saying that maybe some victims didnt deserve it, but at the end of the day their purpose is to detain not fuck their shit up. I got beat the fuck up by the cops one night for talking shit to them and detained. Was I right for my actions? probably not. but Were they right for theirs? My opinion is biased but imo fuck no! For me, that night was proof I needed to see for myself that cops DO take advantage of their power and CAN and most probably WILL if the situation arises.

6. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']hope the cops die a painful death.[/quote]

Hope all bad cops get what's coming to them ....

7. Fucked up man fuck the pigs

8. The man was obviously a conservative, they'd never do that to a liberal in Kalifornia:D

9. blue line
    us
    guess who wins:mad:

10. <best southern trailertrash accent>
    dahm strate bucko...dis iz auhmerika dummit...weze luv us some libarells...
    </best southern trailertrash accent>

11. Especially slow cooked on the BBQ much like a pork shoulder with a little vinegar sauce:D

12. of topic..rating a thread rates it for the community or just on my screen? im going to add a like too for all the right reasons of course since you never know